Extras

Hello! Due to slow updates, I decided to erase the sequel. This is like a big thank you note to everybody who read it. So here it goes...

Thank you to all the people who read this and bear with me through the slow and terrible updates. It was hard updating but I didn't give up and tried my best to finish. A lot of people said they loved this, and I couldn't help but wonder why? I hate this, I think since it is my first story I've written, it's bad and suckish.
This idea for a fanfiction actually started out as a school, English project. I was to do a story with a plot and I decided to do a fanfiction because the teacher allowed it. A girl named Kathy, actually did a one direction one but didn't make it into an actual fanfic on Wattpad like I did. I thought it was crazy but I wanted to do it, and so I did. And here I am.. This is the most read and voted fanfic I have.

Thank you to Maiken for helping me out a little (you suck ;)) and giving me the honor- (just kidding.) -to use her name as a character. It was a real pleasure adding you on here. I hope people liked Maiken's character...

Thank you to my sister, Daisy, for always encouraging me to update- (more like pressure.) -even though you did annoy me with nagging to update, seeing you smile while reading my book was creepy but did keep me going.

Thank you to my brother, Joe who is also known as Justin. His character was based on my brother who is named Joe and not Justin. I think everybody should say thank you to him and for his gay-ish ways. Even though he is straight, he acts gay but is very contagious and makes me laugh. He is a very sweet brother and gives me advise on guys and all the good things I should do and shouldn't. He is annoying sometimes, but he inspired me to make him into a character in this story.

Thank you to all my followers who decided to follow me. I don't know why you did that, but thank you, I can't deny that it makes me very happy. Thank you to everybody who commented and voted. You have no idea how glad it makes me feel when I see that I have a new comment or vote.

It's been a long journey from the first chapter to here... I thank you all for everything. I love you all and I feel like you are all part of my fanmily, because we are. And I hope you don't mind me calling you my fans. Because I feel loved by you guys and I hope I really am... If not, this is awkward and just ignore I ever said that...
It has been a huge honor to write for you all and I hope to see you again on other of my fanfics.

Josie xxx

(Forever grateful.)