Physical pain i cant face it

Nathan's POV

I woke up with a smile in my face just remembering what she said last night and err.... Other things...

Yes we had sex last night... AND IT WAS GREAT!!! WOOOHOOO! I made sure she was comfortable with it though. Kinda sucks that our first time had to be in the tour bus. I opened my eyes expecting to see a body beneath me. No! Not like that! Dirty people...

Anyways I was expecting to find myself on top of Josie but she wasn't beneath me. I frowned and got up but then getting back to bed remembering I have no clothes on.

"Josie!!?" I yelled

"Yeah?" She came in fully clothed.

"Can you pass me my boxers please?" I asked he nicely. She smirked and grabbed them from the floor holding them up.

"You mean these?" Her smirk growing wider.

"Yes those, can I have 'em?" I asked again.

"Err I don't think so. BOYS!" Josie yelled for the boys... Uh oh... Seconds later the lads came in looking at Josie and me.

"Oi you two had fun last night?" Max smirked

"I don't know, go check under the sheets and see if we did" I realized what she wanted the boys to do so I clutched the sheets with all my strength

All the lads were pulling on to the sheet I was holding on to. All of them laughing their heads off while Josie was on the floor clutching her stomach, tears running down her face

"GUYS PLEASE DONT! IM COMPLETELY NAKED UNDER THESE SHEETS!" I shouted at them only making them laugh harder and pull more at the sheets, seconds later Tom fell from laughter joining Josie on the floor. Siva gave up and walked away probably to be with Nareesha. Max and Jay were the only ones trying to pull the sheet.

"Alright alright lads that's enough. Leave baby Nath be." Siva bringing justice an just in time because I don't think I could've hold on any longer. All the guys left leaving me and Josie alone, I gave Josie a death glare

"Paybacks a bitch isn't it?" She smirked crossing her arms over her chest. I looked at her confused

"What did I do?"

"You made me... Err... You made me happy?" She sounded unsure of what she was getting me back for. I squinted my eyes grabbing my boxers from the floor putting them on.

****

The day consisted of eating, cuddling, going to sound check, preparing to do the gig, doing the gig, going back to the bus, eating, showering and sleeping.

I was completely knackered. Josie went to sleep while I was showering. I made my way towards the bed and was about to get on top of her when she put her hand to my chest stopping me.

"Oh hell no! My body still hurts from your fat ass being on top of me." I fake gasped and put my hand to my heart faking hurt from what she said.

"Too bad, I'm tired. We'll switch positions tomorrow yeah? I'm tired" I yawned getting on top of her, getting comfy.

"Night babe, I love you" I yawned again

"I love you too. Goodnight" she whispered kissing me. My heart welled up with joy.

This is life.

Josie's POV

Ugh! I hate waking up with the feeling that a 2 ton person slept on me...

I am not a morning person. I shifted and squirmed under Nathan in hopes he'd wake up and realize I'm uncomfortable. Nothing. Just snoring. I waited 5 more minutes hoping he could wake up by then. But shit... I've lost hope after 10 minutes. I pushed him off me, landing on the floor with a groan, I giggled slightly and looked down to see Nathan still with his eyes closed but smiling.

"If you want me to wake up just kiss me like that fairy tale." Nathan mumbled still with his eyes closed.

I turned around and got the water bottle from under my pillow I always keep incase I wake up chocking or something... I unscrewed the cap and spilled it on Nathan. He jumped of screeching like a cat. Everyone suddenly appeared and laughed at him. If looks could kill, I'd be dead. I gave him a kiss and pulled away quickly walking to do my morning routine. I heard the door open but I just shrugged it off. I felt someone behind me and I was right. Nathan was in the shower with me...

Omg if I wouldn't know him or ever met him and this would happen I think I'd get a heart attack. I mean seriously. How many people can say they showered with Nathan Sykes? Haha that's right... ME!

And before your dirty minds wander off... We didn't have sex. Nothing happened in there. Ok fine we might have kissed but that's all.

"And iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will always loooooooovveeee yooooouuuuuuuuuu!!!" Nathan sang out grabbing a shampoo bottle as a microphone. I laughed at him and got out. He got out not so after I did.

"Hey chick, when's your birthday?" Nathan asked wrapping a towel around me and then one on his waist. I blushed because he touched me.

NATHAN SYKES TOUCHED ME!! OMG why am I still fangirling?!

"Err February the 1st" I looked at him. He nodded.

I changed into a plain white T-shirt that says 'plain white T' and denim shorts.

I was in the kitchen when I got the strangest feeling ever. I felt bad. Like something bad was going to happen. The thought turned into physical pain. I clutched my chest area In hopes my breathing will go normal. My chest tightened. I wheezed in pain. My breathing was going slow and I couldn't talk or ask for help. Just my luck Jay came in dropping his phone and running towards me

"Josie are you ok? What's wrong? What hurts?" Jay asked worriedly. I pointed to my chest. I felt dizzy... Slowly everything went blurry. I saw Jay screaming but I didn't hear a thing. My eye sight going blurry.

Everything went black....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oi what's wrong with Josie? Ok why am I talking in third person? Anyways what's going on? Comment on what you think will happen next!

I will update as soon as possible or at least until I am dying of starvation and I have to update in order to eat ;) lol jk my siblings aren't that evil...

Anyways Martha (brother a.k.a Justin) is very pleased to know that I included him in my fanfiction.

And I'm like 5 more reads till 200 which is wicked! Anyways until next time!

-Josie :) xx