pt 2

buck was making me go to school because I'm 17 and should be in school. so i went to school and we had gym. We had to go through an optical course. I began to stretch when I saw my boyfriend coming. I ran to him. "Tim what are you doing here you're exspelled." I said pulling Him behind the bleachers. "I wanted to see you babe" he said kissing my neck. "Since you god father won't let us see each other" "Tim we are going to get caught" I said. "Who cares" he said grabbing my ass. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We made out for a while until I heard someone coming. And I walked out from behind the bleachers acting casual wiping my lips. I walk to my class i noticed Ponyboy and johnny sitting on the other bleachers where I wasn't. I wave to them. (Dals prov) "dal what the hell here you doing here" pony says. I look at Molly. "Wow look at them leggs" I say as I bit my lip. "Gross dal" johnny says. "You came her to check out a girl?" "Not just any girl, the girl of my dreams" I say. "Let's not be dramatic Dally" pony laughed. I playfully hit his head. "You shush".I say as I stared at her passionately at her. (Molly prov) school was over and I walked out of the school to see Dally standing leaning against his car. "Hey beautiful" he says. I walked up to him. "What do you want" I sighed. I love what your wearing! " he laughed. I rolled my eyes. I was wearing ripped jeans with a white tank top underneath a leather jacket. And combat boots. "Do a little spin for me" he says biting his lip. "Hey babe" time said putting his arms around me. "Dallas" he says. "Tim" he said back. "Well see you later tommy" I winked. "Definitely" he said rubbing his hands. -- it been a couple hours and I pulled up at the local DX to get gas for my car. "Can I help you pretty woman" a really cute boy asked me with a wink. I laughed. "Can I have regular" I say as I hand over $3.00. "Sure thing pretty lady" I smiled and went inside to buy cigarettes. As I stepped through the door I saw one of the worst things you can see.....