pt 25

Its been a year since molly left and I'm worried to death. I've been at bucks for beers with the guys. "Shoot ponyboy" johnny laughed as they played pool.

"Ah thats nothin let me show you the right way" two-bit said as he snached the stick from ponyboys hand.

"Please Two-bit the only balls you can hit are your own" soda laughed.

"If he bad any" Steve added and they burst out laughing.

"You okay dal" Darry asked me. "What o yeah I'm fine" "you sure" he asked as he sat in the bar stool next to me.

"Have you seen the news lately?

"yeah why?"

"Well huge bomb exploded at her location and i-..."

"Don't worry about it dal I'm sure she's fine man really"

"But what if she's not Darry what if she....she's"

"Dally don't think that way okay man" he said patting my shoulder.

I can't not think that way. I'm worried to death what I she doesn't come back, what If she's died what if.....
I need to stop say those words. What if.....what if..... I can't wait any longer..

"Can y'all be quite" buck said turning up the radio

"What is it?" Ponyboy asked as he leaned against the cue stick.

"They are announcing people who were killed in the war for now" he answered.

I listened closely. Soda put his hand on my shoulder.

"Caption Davy Fleen"

"Gee James"
"Amy Buller"
"Shay Shan"..........