35

(Dally)

I kinda feel bad that I had to leave molly without her knowing what I'm doing.

What I have planned is....well I've been working at the DX with sodapop and steve during the day than with Darry on roofs by the end.

"Hey dal" soda says.
"Hey man how's it going?"
"Same o'l thing" he shined his movie star smile.

"So did you get it?" He asked as he leaned over on the car he and steve were working on.
"No not yet"

"You gotta do it soon" Steve yelled from under a car.

"I know I know just what if...." I stoped when sod stared blankly but with a small shake of worry in his eyes.

"What are you staring at?" Steve said wiping oil off his hands.

I turned around to see Silvia walking over here in a short mini skirt and a crop top that stops right below her tits. (LMFAO)

"Dally babe haven't seen you around" he said clawing at my body.

"Can I help you with something?" I say

"The question is can I help you"

"Are you drunk?" I asked her.

"No" he slurred.
I looked down at her arm with small wholes.

"You shooting up too,"
I raised my voice.

"Don't worry babe, it make me feel good"

I scoffed. Soda had his thumb and his index finger on his upper part of his nose. Steves eyes were widened.

"Shit if I ever cought my girlfriend doing that shit I'd break her fucking arm" I yelled.

"You'll do it, you'll like it" she stepped closer to me.

"I'll do you and you'll like it more than your girlfriend. Cuz you know you like me more than her" she said as she slipped her hand under my shirt.

She grinned. "Still pretty tight huh? Just like"

"OKAY LETS GO" Steve and soda yelled as they pulled her away from me.

"Okay but il be back babe, I always come back" she winked as Steve and soda pushed her away.

"God she makes me sick" I say.

"Let's go wash are hands now" he laughed.

"Thats a first for Steve" I laughed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
{2:00am}

I got home and molly was in bed. I took off my shirt and pants and got in. I wrapped my arms around her.

She pushes my hand off.
that was strange. Usually he loves that. She sat up in be and looked at me and scoffed
With the most dirtiest look I've ever seen on her beautiful face before.....