pt 43 a new beginning

~two years later ~

I felt something wet on my nose and lip, I was kinda hoping it was Dally but I opened my eyes to a furry face in my face.

I jumped and let out a small scream. "Aw" I say pushing a small puppy on my lap as I sat up.

"Arnt you just the cutest little thing I've ever seen huh?" I say rubbing its head.

"But what are you doing in my home you smelly sweetheart"
I baby talk to it.

I took the collar with a name tag that said "Jackson"

"Jackson well Jackson you--"
Suddenly the dog pissed all over my bed.

"Oh you little shit" I said lifting up the dog and running it to the kitchen where Dally stood eating cereal.

"Oh hey I see you met Jackson" he said with a mouth full of cereal.

I tilted my hip an tapped my foot and crossed my arms.

"Yeah and so did are bed, were you going to tell me you got a dog or were you waiting for me to come home from work to find shit on the floor." I said walking to the kitchen island where he was eating.

"Yeah" he chuckled as milk slid down from his mouth down his shirtless body.

"Gross" I say.

"I know you like it" he laughed.
"Unfortunately yes I do" I laughed as he bent over the counter and kissed me.

"Now about the dog?"

"Oh yeah, I saw him in a pet store and I couldn't help myself but fall in love"

"Yeah reminds me of you, I saw you, you were slobbering everywhere and you smell so.." I smirked.

"Ha....ha....ha" he laughed sarcastically.

"Get rid of it" I say walking to are bedroom.

"What no you can't"

"Dallas we can't have a dog" I say stopping when he grabbed my arm.

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"Once again no" I said when suddenly he picked up the dog and shook him I my face.

"Come on babe just look at him aww look!"
He googooed in my face.

I sighed. "Fine Dallas but I have nothing to do with him got it, im not cleaning his mess or anything"

"Okay thank you babe" he says kissing me.

"Starting on the piss filled bed that strike one" I yelled.

"Oh yeah that's not from the dog" he smirked.

"That was so funny I forgot to laugh. Mature Dally mature" I say walking away.....

SURPRISE!! IM ADDING MORE BECAUSE PEOPLE LOVED IT SO MUCH SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO DO THIS OKAY LOVE YALL.