pt 23

"Mandatory what do you mean?" I asked quit scared.

He looked at me in a serious manner.

"There is a deadly coming against us, we need you Molly, that reason being, well because you are the best in the business."

"But I'm not supposed to--"

"We know but we were hoping you would, its very important" he said holding out a bus ticket.

I took it "good we knew you would come around" he said.

I looked down at it was they walked away. I let out a small sigh.

"Molly?" Two-bit said as I sat on the curb.

He sat next to me. "What's going on?" He asked. I handed over the ticket that said "military bus fair Afghanistan - Pakistan"

"Molly you're not doing it it are you?" He asked.

"I have to its mandatory and I...I don't know" I rubbed my face

"Moll people get hurt even killed" he panicked.

"No don't think that way come on" I say as he wrapped his arms around me.

I hugged him. "You know Dally broke down yesterday. Soda had to calm him down." He said as he pulled away slowly.

"Really, I didn't think Dally was like that" I sniffled.

"Neither did we" he said as he kept his arm around me.

I had no idea, if I knew I don't know, I would have done something.

It was silent for a while. Until I broke it.

"Two-bit I don't want to die, b...b....befor I thought I was ready, I was the first time but now im--"

"You're in love now, before you didn't think you had anything to live for" just then I realized he read my mind completely.

"God if sound weird put loud don't it. How do you understand completely." I say.

He gave a small laugh. " I just understand. And I don't think o you as a crush anymore, more like a best friend " he said.

I smiled, and hugged him. "Thank you Two-bit" I say as I kissed his cheek......