pt 8

I stepped outside to see time. "Oh look boys G I Molly" he laughed. "What do you want Tim" I said. "Revenge" "revenge for what, you cheating on me?" I said. "No for being a bitch. Now that I can't fight you I brought some people to fight you" he said. Dally cocked his eyebrows and shrugged. "Ladys" Tim called out as 4 girls stepped out. "Cathy?" Two-bit said. "Evie?" Steve added. "Sandy" soda wined. "Silvia" I growled. Why. Why did h have to get all of there exs like it would make a difference. Dally looked shocked. He was red. "Now if you fight these fine young ladys and win we'll leave you alone" he said wrapping his arm around the bitches. "And If I lose" I laughed because I knew I could beat the week sluts. "You have to make sweet sweet love to me" he laughed with his friends. What he just said ticked Dally off real hard. He bolted towards him and beat him to the ground. "DALLY DONT" I yelled. As I ran to pull him off. "Where're you going" sandy said putting her hand on my chest. "Move you bitch" I said. She smile an ugly ass smile. "Fine" I said as I took her arm and bent it backwards far enough to hear a snap. She screamed and I moved to eveie. I dropped kick her to the ground and beat he head in the ground. "Two down two more to go" I said wiping blood off my lip. I looked around an noticed all the boys except pony and johnny beating on the shepherd gang. I beat Cathy and the last person was Silvia, dallys ex, the one who broke his heart, the one who was the fear of loving again. Suddenly I hear pony yell "MOLLY BEHIND YOU" after that I felt womth spill down my back.....