pt 6

We started to look for Sandy. I leaned against the bleachers when someone came behind me and rubbed up against me. "Dal" I said as he moved his hand on my ass. "Stop dal" I laughed. He kissed my neck, and I was okay with it but not in public. "Dally, not here" I said. "Then lets go somewhere" he said being rough. "No Dallas" I said. He went on. He started to kiss when I saw someone in the corner of my eye. "Oh my god" I say pushing Dally. "What?" He said as I pointed to the corner. "Is that--" "TIM" I said angrily. "Hey guys have you found san-" soda stopped. "SON OF A BITCH" he yelled walking up t time and pulling Sandy off of him. No wonder she looked familiar. "Oh its her again" Sandy said. "I trusted you Sandy" soda said. "Please you never pleasured me in a way I wanted. Also, I just don't like greasers" she says. Now that pissed me off. "Looky here blondy times a GREASER" I yelled. "Shut the fuck up no one loves you obviously." She said handing on Tim. "Wait are you with dal...Dallas wintion ha good luck with him" Tim said. "Fuck you tim" I say. Soon enough soda had enough and started to beat on tim. "GOD SODA!!" I yelled as I pulled them apart. "Shut up you bitch" tim said as he punched me in the face really hard. I've been in the military and been beat on my bullets and gun handles, his punch was nothing. "That it Shepard!!" Dally said a he ran at him. "Dallas" I say as I put my arm out infront of him. "Your dead Shepard" Dally yelled. I walked up to tim. And with all my strength I bashed my fist against his over sized head. I punched him enough it made him fall and my knuckles bleed. Then all of a sudden, sand bitch slapped me. I took the back of my hand and hit her harder to get her to fall. Dallas and soda pulled me away from them before I can do anything else. "Shit girl" soda said. "What happened" Steve said as we walked to the cars. "Tell you later" soda said. "Damn they hit like pussys" I say. "Hey dal can you drive us to my place we drive with Sandy" he sounded choked up "yeah sure" he said. We leaned against the car to take a break. "Dam babe" dal says as he looked at my cuts. "I'm alright kinda used to it" I say. "But you one ba asd chick" Steve says. "Sorry this date turned to shit." "To b honest it was the best, I really missed bustin peoples lips" I say. The laugh well exsept soda he was real sad.....