pt 10

"Dally babe don't worry about him" I say as h sits on my bed. I sit up. ,"no its not him. Its just, I promised to protect you and we'll look, buck was right" he says. "No babe hes just still shaky from when I left and he's now more overprotective" I say. He scoffed. I lean over and sit on his lap. "I'm just fine its just a small cut" I say. He smirked. "And I can proov I'm okay" I wisperd as I kissed his lips. "Then proov it babe" he smirked again. I pushed him down on the bed still on him. He held his hands on a tight grip on my thighs. (Dally's prov) I layed down with her hot body on me. She slowly took off her shirt. She bent over and parted her hair to the side to kiss me. He kissed for a long time. Slid my hand up her back undoing her bra. "You need help?" She laughed. God her laugh is perfect. I smirked. "I got it" I said. "You sure?" She laughed again. "Let me help" she says unclippeing it slowly. I sat up with he still on my lap. I brought her closer to me. Pressing her bady against mine felt amazing. I kissed her soft but ferm skin from her lips to her neck across her chest. She let out small moans. I somhow managed to get her on her back. I still had on my jeans and so did she. I hoverd over her and kissed her neck. I had one hand oh her cheek and I ran my other hand down her body to unbutton her tight jeans that I loved on her. I simply slipped off her along with her underwear. I kneeled infront of her and just looked at her. "What?" She said looking behind her. "Your just so......so.....perfect" witch she's more than perfect. She blushed. "Shut up and come here" she laughed as she grabbed my belt that was wrapped around me. She slowly unbuckled it. I took everything off that point. We started and I kissed her over and over. Its like I forgot what it felt like. What love felt like like. And man does it feel good. I kissed her pretty much kissing off all her cherry flavored lip gloss. Her soft quite moans filled the room. Its a good thing there was music blasting down stairs. (Moll) "God babe" he grunts in between kisses. "Dal" I moaned in satisfaction. Soo enough we were done. It happen so fast. But it was amazing as hell. I put my head on his chest. I could here his heart beating so fast. I rubbed his hand on his abs and beseps. He rand his finger tips around my back lightly. "I love you" he said gaining his breath back. I looked up at him. "Love to too Dally" I say reaching out to kiss him, when suddenly someone bangs on the door...