pt 7

We got to sodas house. "Come on babe I want you to meat the rest of the gang" Dally says holding my hand. We got inside to see a guy with his eyes glued to the TV. And ponyboy who I remembered wit the most badass name I've ever heard. Then the quite little boy who remind me of a puppy was next to him. Last one I saw was a really tall muscular man. "Hey ponyboy" I say. "Hey y'all" he says to us. "Woha what happened to you Sodapop" the tall man said. "Nothing Darry don't worries about it" soda said as he walked in his room. Darry I guess his name is, looked at us. "He broke up with sandy" Steve told him as he trotted into the kitchen. "Oh wow" he said. He walked over to he and held out his hand. "I don't think we met" he said. I held out my hand. "Oh I'm Molly" "nice to meet you Molly I'm Darrle people call me darry" he said. I smiled and let go of his rough hands that felt like he worked alot. "God I thought Sandy and him would be together forever" Darry added. "Yeah well times a prick" Steve said as he ate cake. "You mean Tim shep---" Darry stopped talking as we heard yelling from the outside saying "OKAY DALLAS WINTION COME OUT AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT, OR SHOULD I SAY KILLED" the voice laughed.....