pt 15

And I did......I swung my fist up. Punching him straight In the jaw. I hit him with so much power it knocked him off his feet. "C'MON LETS GO" Two-bit yelled as he grabbed my wrist and we bolted out of school.

We ran to the lot. "Shit man" two-bit laughed out of breath. "stupid bitch shouldn't be in my face" I smiled. "Shoot kid you're one tuff chick" he says finally gained his breath back. "fucking socs shouldn't be touching them" I say as he sits down next to me on a rusty run down car.

"Or you" he says as I look at him in his deep blue eyes. "Or you" I say calmly. Suddenly are faces got closer with out even knowing it. An are lips touched. Just a peck. Then suddenly he put his hand on my cheek and kissed me deeper.

I pulled away quickly and pushed him a little. "Two-bit!" I yelled painting. "Sorry I didn't realize what I was doing." He panicked. I was in shock I just looked at him blankly and looked away, I felt awkward looking at him again. Moments later I look at him "I didn't know you liked me" I said.

He chuckled. "I have since the you came to school on the first day" I said. I sighed and put my head in my hands. "Don't tell Dally" I said. "I wouldn't at all I don't want to die" he laughed.

"I'm sorry two-bit I just don't think of you in that way, you know?" I say. "Yeah I get it" he sighed. "Look you're a nice, sweet, cute, charming I would definitely be attracted to you if I wasn't with dal." I say.

"Yeah I understand" he said with a smile. I smiled back at him a I stood up. I bent over and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Two-bit I knew you were and understanding person" I smiled. He smiled back and nodded his head. Suddenly as I was going to walk away a truck pulled up.....Tims truck......