pt 28

I walked in the bar to see Dally getting held back.

He turned to look at me. "Dally?"
"Molly?"
"God molly" Dally yelled as he ran into me picking me up.

I wrapped me leggs around his waist. I put my hands on his face and kissed him.

We kissed so long and passionately I had to brake it because I couldn't breath.

I looked at him. Tears flowed down his cheeks.

"I love you"
"I love you,too" I cried.

"Please please don't leave ever again" he cried. I kissed his tears away.

I Smiled. "I won't I swear." I say as he kissed me again befor putting me down.

"Hey, baby girl" buck said as he pulled me in a hug.
He kissed the top of my head and sniffled. "you better not leave again if you do I....I don't even know what I will do"

"Okay I won't" I laughed.

"Hey pretty thing" two-bit says as he hugged me.

"Okay buck. Now give us beers" two-bit said.

All the boys laughed and smiled the whole time.

"C'mere" Dally said taking my hand. I sat on his lap with my legs on each side of him.

"You know I really missed you" he says playing with my hands.

"I missed you more" I said letting my hair down from the tight bun I was in.

"I missed you the most." He says looking down at my hands thats are so much smaller than his. He always makes fun of me about it.

He looked up at me and pecked my lips. "Here" he says puting his ring on my finger.

"Aw Dallas" I say as I kissed him. "Now this shows how much I love you, well. Not all of it. I can't explain how much I love you"

"Dal"

"No really, babe I mean it"
I laughed because I know he rolled this off a drunk senior.
"Well thank you" I laughed as I kissed him. Suddenly the door of the bar swung open. "Ah shit" Darry said. I got off of Dally. He stood up next to me but he shoved me behind me behind him.

"Dally!!" A voice yelled in pain.......