pt 20

Change of scene: •••••••
Different perspective: (name)

"I'm READDDYY" she cheered. I rolled my eyes. Dally tried not to laugh.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We made it to the Curtis house and everyone was wrestling and messing around.

"Hey y'all" Dally said. They boys all stoped and stared. I look behind me to see Victoria doing her make up for the 10th time.

I sighed. "Y'all this is--" "HI I'm Victoria" she said. I rolled my eyes. The boys just drooled. Well not Emily who was there

I coughed loudly to get there attention. "Are y'all ready?" Dally asked with a laugh.

As We walked to to the movies. I held dallys hand. Emily poked me. I look at her. "Who brought the barbie doll" she said pointing behind her. I looked back to see Victoria all over ponyboy and johnny.

I let go o Dally and walked next to pony who was hanging on Victoria. "Ponyboy how old are you" I said. He didn't answer he was too focused on her. I snapped my fingers. "Oh what 23?" He says. As he still stared at her.

We got to the movies. And of course the boys crowded around her exsept me and Emily. Even Dally did. "Why did you bring her" she said crossing her arms. "I was forced"

She growled.

"You like ponyboy don't you" I said.

"Phh no" she blushed.

"Awe thats so cut-" she covered my mouth before I could say anything else.

"Don't worry I won't tell, I think he's go the hots for you tho" I smirked.

"Really" she got super excited.

"Let's just hope he asks you out befor he dose Victoria."

"Uh oh." she said

"What?"
She pointed behind me

I looked to my right to see Dally with his arm over her. I gave it a second because maybe he was just fooling around, until I saw Him kissing her on the lips.

I stood up "REALLY" I yelled. "What?" He said as he stood up.

I go real mad and smaked him across the face. Well wouldn't you if you saw your boyfriend kissing another girl. Especially the biggest slut you know.

(Nobody) molly stormed off before dallas could say another word.

"Molly come on babe" dally yelled.

"Dally that wasn't right man" two-bit said.

"Shut up Keith like you know what's good" dal say raising his voice as he walked away.

"Alot more than you buddy, if I were you I wouldn't have done that" two-bit said

Dallas swung around to face him. "You hardly know her you don't know anything"

"Trust me you don't know her like I do" two-bit says

"Yeah fucking right" dal says starting to walk away. He grabbed his arm and spun dal around.

"Dal I loved her since day one. I knew her before you. She tells me everything, like she never feels loved by you, like how she feels like you cheat on her."

"Two-bit I swear to god" dally said clenching his first.

"Dallas I'm sorry man but I kissed her. And I understand if you're mad"

"YOU FUCKING WHAT" dally yelled as he pinned him agents the concession stand.

"Dal calm down its not like we had sex you know! It was just a kiss, an....and if you talk to her she'll probably understand if she Listened. Just like this, I....I..if you knew about this before, she's try and talk about it with you. You would probably understand too if you listened to her!" Two-bit said shaking.

Dallas thought about what he was saying. And he understood what Two-bit was trying to say.

Dally put him down. He rubbed my face. "Shit what did I do"

"Don't worry about it babe, if you stick with me you'll be loved 24-7" Victoria wisperd in his ear.

"And why don't you go fuck yourself. You haven't been here for 24 hours and you're already annoying the shit out of her" Dally yelled as he stormed off into the street where the the street lights and head lights.....