pt 5

So the next day Dally as taking me on a date when pretty much its just a mess around with his friends and there girl friends at a drag race. I threw on a pair of skinny jeans that are sort of ripped. And a crop top. I began to walk out the door with tones of guys cat whistled at me. I laughed and walked out the door to find Dallas. "Hey sexy thing" he says. I laughed. "You looks.." He looked behind me. "Fine as fuck" he said as I got in. I rolled my eyes. --- (race) we got to the race and we stood outside of the place waiting for Steve and soda and there girls. "Did I tell you how hot you look today" "yeah like a million times" I laughed as I smoked a cigarette. "Hey dal" soda said followed by his friend Steve and his girl. "Hey molly" "hey" I say blowing out smoke as Steve's girl giggles. "Ready lady's an gentleman" we nodded. I realized that the handsome man at the DX was Steve and man was h cut, but dal maybe a bit cuter. We sat in the stands. Dally had his arm around me. I look next to me to see Steve making out with his girl. sodapop left to get drink and things with his. That girl soda was with looked oddly fimilar to me. "You okay babe" Dally said. I look up to him. "Yeah just a little cold." I say. "Oh then here" he says as he took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders. He put his arm back around me. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek and he blushed. I laughed. "Hey guys have you seen Sandy!?" Soda says putting his coke down. "She said she went with you!" Steve said in-between his make out session. He had a concerned but not so worried face. "Okay I'll be right back" he said. "You know we'll help you find her she can't be too far" i said. "Yeah lets leave these two love birds alone before they will out something" Dallas laughed as he laughed with him......