pt 31

The next few days were better than I expected.

Buck desided that he was going to throw a little welcome home party.

Usely its just his druncken friends and there over the top sexy sons. And sometimes son in-laws, you know because they don't like the boys with there daughter. Thank gos me and Dally won't be getting married any time soon. So I'm not going to show at my own party (like hes going to notice anyways)

"Dal wake the fuck up" I said shaking him.

"Dally" I started to beat him with a pillow. .

He mumbled something under his breath.

"Sorry what was that I was to busy TRYING TO GET YOUR ASS UP" I said sitting on top of him.

"I said If you don't stop I'm going to skin in you"

"Oh really" I say pushing the pillow on his face.

"Come here now." He said as he pinned me down. I screamed in laughter as he tickled me.

"Give?" He asked.
"Give" I mocked him.

Hes an ass but he's my ass.

I realized he was hovering over me. I sat up on his lap. He held me by my butt.

He kissed me deeply. "Come on go put some clothes on" I laughed as I got off the bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
{Lot}

It was time for a rumble, the last time I was in a rumble some greaser that none of us knew got killed.

Me and dal sat in the bed of his truck and decide to make out.

"Ew guys you had time last night didn't ya!!?" Steve hallerd.

I winked to him. He got what we call the "heebee geebee"
(Pronounced how its spelt)
Or a grossed out shiver.

"Hey would you look at that" Dally pointed to Tim and Victoria making out.

"Their ment for each other" I laughed. Suddenly mustangs pulled up.

"Be carfull" dal wisperd.
Because to tell the truth. I think rumbles are more dangerous than war. Even though gun can blow your head off, these men and women want more revenge.

As the crowd of socs stood in are tracks I noticed that boy from last night. He winked at me I was confused.

"Let's go!!" Someone yelled.

"I'll take you Molly" he said.

I nodded.....