pt 22

Character point of view change: (name)

Change of setting: ••••••••••

The next days (19 to be approximate) were tough not able to see nor talk to Dally. It was awkward to see any of the gang. The worst of all is that I had to see Victoria everyday I went down stairs to work. God I hated her.

I had to work that night at bucks. I was so tired I just didn know why, I did sleep for weeks on end.

"You okay moll" buck said rubbing my back a I leaned against the bar putting my head in my hands.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little tired" I say standing straight
"Alright" h says as he waved to a friend.

Suddenly Two-bit walked through the door. I rolled my eyes a bit. Even though it wasn't his fault or he had nothing to do with the situation I still didn't feel like talking or seeing anyone, bad enough I see Victoria everyday.

"Hey molly" two-bit said.

I tried to be nice. "Hey Two-bit" I say in a sigh. "Are you okay" he asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I say scratching my head.

"Look I'm so sorry about w-" "look two-bit if you came here to give pity I really don't want to here it" I say handing people drinks.

"No molly I just....I don't know, just don't be mad at each other"..

"baby its over and it been over I don't care anymore"

"Are you sure you don't"

"Yeah I'm sure man its not a big........".

I stopped when I noticed my old boss, my Sargent when I was in military service.

"yeah ah hold on Two-bit" I say taking off the towle that was on my shoulder. .

I walked over to him and held his arm to get his attention.

"Hello captain Davy"

"Molly Merrill just the woman I wanted to see" he says shaking my hand.

(Two-bit) molly stepped over to a man in a military uniform. She shook his hand and stepped outside with him. Now I'm worried.

(Molly) we stepped outside where it was mostly quiet other than semi trucks and trains.

"Miss Merrill this is mandatory" ......