pt 30

So I laughed so fucking hard at this when I made it. Any sex is by request. So please excuse the SEXUAL content thank you. hahhha

That night we spent time upstairs

Her skin against mine felt so good. Kissing her lips felt better. Her being here felt the best.

As I kissed her neck and slowly unclipped her bra I noticed a cut across from the end of he jaw bone to the back of her neck.

"Don't worry about it" she wisperd in my ear.

I hoverd over her and started.
I kissed he neck. Knowing exactly where her sweet spot was. She began to moan ever so slightly.

(Molly) I held on to his back clawing tightly leaving behind marks.

He muffled his moans in my neck as he sucked on it.
"Dally" I moaned loudly. "Shh babe you gotta......be....quite" he moaned.

So I tried, it didn't work. He just went fast and made me moan very loudly.

He hissed in satisfaction. I ran my fingers through his hair. He moved his head to my face and looked me In the eyes as he alternated back and forth.

"God Dally" I moaned loudly again. "Yeah" he said as his tongue entered my mouth.

"Dally I'm going to......" ((LMFAO))
"Oh babe yeah" he moaned softly I my ear.

When he was done, he just layed there. He put his head on My neck. Then rolled to the side.

We both panted lying side by side. This moment never felt so right until "who was that guy who hurt johnny?" Dally asked.

"I don't know" I say In a regular tone but still with a bit anger that he would bring this up now.

"Okay" be could tell I was getting aggravated.

I got out from under the sheets and put on my underclothes along with dallys t shirt. He sat up in bed.

He moved to the edge of it. "Something wrong babe?" He asked. I stood infront of him.

"I dint know it....it just feels weird. It feels odd to be home." I say.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I sat on his lap with my legs on each side of him.

"I love you" he wisperd

I looked down at his ring that was on my finger and played with it.

"I.....I...love you too babe" I cried. He smiled and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Don't cry babe everything will be alright I sware" he said as he kissed me deeply.