pt 24 FINAL O.O

Its been 36 days. Its finally the day I have to leave. "God molly you grew to fast you know that,?" But said wiping tears from his eyes.

"Come on buck please don't cry" I say.

"I can't your my baby girl" he cried. I leaped in his arms.

"Daddy don't be a big baby" Victoria said.

I let go of him. Leaving my arms on his shoulders. "I'll be alright buck I swear" I say

He sniffled. "I'm gonna miss you baby girl" he said as he pet my hair.

"I'm going to miss you too" I wanted to cry but it didn't come out.

"No hard feelings?" Victoria said.

"Maybe, I'm still thinking" I smiled. She smiled back. He hugged. For once I didn't hate her when I hugged her

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~curtis house~

I stepped out of my truck in my uniform of course. I saw pony and the other boys and Emily other than Dally on the porch and Darry and steve at a car.

"Today's the day?" Two-bit said walking over with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah" I said.

He had a tear go down his face. He pulled me in a hug.

"We sure are going to miss you" they boys say. I nodded. "I'm going to miss you too". Say.

I look over at Emily and ponyboy they're holding hands. I was happy. But not so happy that there is a chance I will never come back.

It was silent for a while.
"well...when duty calls" I laughed with a crack of sadness.

Just befor I got I my car I head a fimilar voice.

"Molly" . I stopped at looked up. "Dally" I wisperd. I ran into his arms.

"I am so sorry babe" he broke down

"I should bee sorry I shouldn't have believe you did that with her and I-"

He stopped me with a huge ass kiss.

When the kiss broke I looked at him. I looked at him in his deep dark drawn eyes. I began to cry. He kissed away my tears.

I ran my fingers through his hair. He kissed me so passionately that it felt like the last day on earth together. When technically it might be.

I could hear the boys cheering.

"I love you and always will no matter what." He balled his eyes out.

"I love you too babe. Love you too" I say kissing him more. We stopped kissing and he hugged me. He hugged me for so long.

"Come back okay, come back home babe" he wisperd in my ear. I nodded ever so slightly.

He wiped the tears from my eyes.

He walked me to my truck. I got in and he closed the door.

He kissed me on last time.

I look up at my lap. Then I look up out the window do everyone.

"Thank you all for.....for making My life amazing" I smiled with tears down my face.

They nodded. I gave a sad but joyful laugh. I started the truck.

I winked at Emily. And drove away.

I never ever thought that just a small amount of people could change who you are and how you life.

I never knew one person saying those 3 words would change my life forever.

Who knew.

God who knew.......

If you guys enjoyed this fanfiction let me know I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you so much for reading this love Y'ALL so much
-Melissa/dally