Twitter Tweets and a Skype Call

(Sorry if these chapters are boring and/or short...)

Mark laughed as he read JackSepticEye's response to his tweet on Twitter. The two would always playfully fight or pretend 'flirt' on their Twitter accounts, or really on any website at any time.

The dark haired YouTuber sighed softly in content, placing his hand on the left side of his face "Woah" he chuckled a little, feeling the heat on his cheek "Am...I...blushing?" he asked himself with a little embarrassment.

He shook his head a little with a simple sigh. Everytime Mark and Sean would talk or hang out, Mark would get this weird feeling in his stomach. Like a fuzzy, butterfly feeling, a feeling which he would always try to discard.

Mark was about to stand up and head to the kitchen before he heard his computer emit the sound of a Skype call. He smiled when he saw it was from Jack.

"Hey, Jack!" Mark greeted the Irish YouTuber with a bright smile.

"Hey, Markimoo!" Jack replied with the same smile "Just wanted to see if we could record another video later!".

Mark shrugged a little with his trademark smile "Sounds fun! Any games in mind?".

Jack rubbed his stubble in thought "Hm....well we could play some more Rocket League. That game is a hell of a lot of fun!".

Mark chuckled a little "Rocket League it is, then! Now leave me alone!" he teased with a joking tone "I gotta go eat breakfast!".

Jack laughed with a wave of his hand, nodding "Alright alright! Just be sure to not spill the pancakes on yourself!" he joked with a wink, referring to that video Mark did with Cyndago.

Mark faintly blushed "Pssh, you goober. Talk to you later, Jack".

Jack returned the friendly goodbye and the two ended the call, Mark stood up afterwards and turned off his computer, heading towards the kitchen to eat.