Asking Twitter

( This one will be good~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) )

After spending the day hanging out with Bob and Wade, Mark and Jack gave them goodbyes as they left to go back home in their home state.

The two YouTubers went back to their hotel room, wanting to relax for a few more hours before they had to leave.

Mark and Jack rested on the couch as they watched TV, both being completely bored.

Mark sighed and crossed his arms over his chest, leaning his head against the back of the couch "Nothing good on...." he groaned childishly, referring to the television "We've only got 2 hours before we have to catch our flights....what do you wanna do?" he asked Jack.

Jack raised an eyebrow in thought "Hmmm...doesn't really matter to me!" He replied with a faint smile.

Mark chuckled "Is that another way of saying you don't know?" he teased.

Jack laughed a little and nodded "You got me" he chuckled "Maybe we can get on Twitter and ask what we should do. Our fans are fookin' smarter than us!".

Mark laughed "Sure, though I think I know what they're all gonna say".

The half-Korean Let's Player laughed as he read his fan's tweets ad comments

"Jack, maybe you should try to propose to Mark again"

"JUST KISS ALREADY"

"SEPTIPLIER TIIIIMME!!!!!111!!!1"

Mark rolled his eyes in amusement and continued to scroll through the tweets.

As he read the multiple Septiplier comments, he started to get an odd, fuzzy feeling in his stomach. Mark glanced over to his Irish friend, who was smiling happily. Mark slowly started to blush, thinking of how handsome and just completely wonderful Jack is. "I-I don't like him like that. We're just friends....besides, I'm straight....I've always been.." He continued to deny his obviously romantic feelings for Jack as he thought this.

"Any good ones?" Jack asked contently, bringing Mark back to reality.

"Uhhh" Mark quickly looked, stopping when he found one "Eh, theere's nothing but them wanting us to kiss, except someone suggesting Truth or Dare".

Jack sighed and rolled his eyes "Guess we can do that one"

"What? Kiss?" Mark joked with a smile, although he...kind of meant it.

Jack laughed "No dude! Truth or Dare!"

Mark laughed as well "Ok ok. You can go first then".

Jack nodded "Ok, truth or dare?"

Mark thought for a moment "Hmmm.....truth".

Jack rubbed his chin in thought "Uhhhh" he shrugged "Ah fuck, time to cliché it!" he started to blush very lightly "Have a crush on any of your friends?"

Mark chuckled a little, feeling his face heat up as he thought about it "Errr...yeah, I think I do at least".

Jack's eyes widened a little "R-Really? Who?....is it Wade?" he asked jokingly.

Mark laughed "Haha! No way! And It's my turn to ask questions. Truth or dare~?".

Jack crossed his arms "Ehh, truth".

"Ok, do you have a crush on any of your friends?" Mark asked with a little smirk and a raised eyebrow.

Jack started to blush even more. He sighed and nodded "Yeah, I guess so". He smirked a little "Ok, my turn! Truth or dare?".

Mark smirked back, starting to feel competitive "Dare!".

"I dare you to tell me who your crush is! And you have to be 100% honest!" Jack dared.

Mark blushed brightly, hesitating greatly and definitely regretting his choice. He sighed angrily "F-Fine" he muttered, scooting a bit closer to Jack and reaching his arm out to him.

Jack raised an eyebrow, opening his mouth to ask Mark if he was ok before gasping when Mark pulled him and kissed him on the lips.

Mark tightened his eyes shut, kissing Jack softly and hesitantly. Both of their faces were a brighter red than ever before.

Jack's eyes were wide opened, closing them after a while and kissing back, hesitantly wrapping his arms around Mark's neck, smiling against the kiss.

Mark smiled too, pulling away after a while, blushing brightly and panting softly.

The two stared at each other with wide eyes, staying completely silent.

Mark was the one to finally speak "G-Guess I should've just said that I....think I really like you...".

Jack smiled and chuckled a little "Nah, that was way better".

Mark chuckled "Septiplier confirmed?".

Jack's blush stayed "That would be awesome".