Enjoying Your Company

Jack yawned and stretched as he sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes "Geez, how much did we drink?" He chuckled tiredly. He stood up, placing his hand on the room's doorknob when he suddenly remembered something....the kiss he recieved from Mark.

Jack quickly backed up from the door "Sh-shit!" he stammered uneasily, placing a hand on his head in disbelief, brushing his fingers through his hair stressfully as he continued to speak "M-Maybe he forgot! I mean, even if he did remember, it wouldn't mean anything....we were drunk as fuck!" he rambled nervously with an intense blush.

The Irish YouTuber sighed and shook his head, gathering up the courage and opening the door, heading for the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning Jack!" Mark said with a smile as he saw his friend enter the kitchen, still wearing his pajamas. "Mornin' Mark" He replied with a fake smile, still nervous from his thoughts of the kiss.

Mark noticed the fake smile and raised an eyebrow, slightly turned towards Jack as he cooked some pancakes "Something bothering you?".

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck!' Jack cussed repeatedly in his mind as he felt his face go slightly red "Nah, just had a nightmare. I'm fine though!" Jack lied with a fake chuckle, sitting down at the kitchen table with a forced smile.

Mark gave Jack a slightly suspicious look for a moment, before shrugging it off and turning back towards the pancakes, just before he could burn himself.

"Oh, uh.....hey, Jack?" Mark started with a little hesitation.

Jack looked up at his friend "Hm?".

Mark huffed nervously "Sorry about what happened last night...".

It took a moment to process in Jack's brain, but his eyes lit up when he realized he was talking about the kiss "U-Uh n-no, it's ok man! We were just drunk off our asses" he joked with a slightly nervous laugh.

Mark sighed a little "Alright, glad you understand".

"What? That Wade's a dick?" Jack joked with a chuckle.

That got Mark to laugh "Exactly" he joked back

After that, the two friends ate breakfast and continued to talk, playing video games in their hotel room later in the day.