Breakfast

(The sandwhich that Mark is eating in the beginning is a sandwhich that he said he used to eat all the time as a kid. At a convention, he said that he used to eat this sandwhich that had balogna in it....and other gross things. He said it's delicious though)

"Can't believe we arleady leaving today" Jack stated with a simple sigh, sitting at the kitchen table with Mark as he ate pancakes, Mark eating a rather odd sandwhich. It had balogna in it and maybe ketchup? Jack wasn't too sure, all he knew was that it smelled awful, Mark seemed to be enjoying it though.

Mark matched the sigh with a nod "Yeah. I had a lot of fun though, and there's still more fun to be had today!" he said with a smile, taking a bite out of the weird sandwhich.

Jack couldn't help but smile a little "Fair point!" he agreed contently, continuing to eat the sweet pancakes.

"I....really don't want to leave" Jack thought "But why?? I usually don't feel so bad after leaving conventions.....I mean, yeah, I wish I could hang out with my friends some more, but for some reason, I feel even worse than usual.." The thought bugged Jack so much, the feeling of leaving started to hurt his chest.

Mark raised an eyebrow when he noticed Jack looking down slightly "Jack? You ok?".

Jack's eyes widened a little and he looked back up, startin to blush again "Uh y-yeah, I'm fine".

Mark sighed and sat down his sandwhich "C'mon, Jack. I know something's wrong".

Jack sat back in his chair and crossed his arms, trying to come up with a lie, not wanting to tell Mark that he started thinking about the kiss again "Uh...guess I can't stop thinking about my ex" he fibbed.

Mark's eyes widened a little, and he suddenly got an unexpected sinking feeling in his stomach. He started to blush "O-Oh, well, just know that I'm always here for you, bud" he stated awkwardly, getting a weird feeling, not knowing that it was jealousy.

Jack noticed the bright blush and smiled a little "damn, he's so adorable" He thought, stiffening when he realized it "Th-thanks Mark.." he stammered with the smallest hint of uneasiness, blushing as he looked away a little.

Mark felt disheartened, only because he couldn't believe that Jack was still thinking about his ex girlfriend "No problem, Jack. That's...what friends are for!" he mustered up a fake smile, followed by a fake, cheery tone.

The two finished up breakfast, Getting in their bedrooms to get ready to leave. (To hang out with Bob and Wade later)