HeartBreak

(DAMN THIS ONE IS SHORT. I'M SORRY)

Mark had a bright smile plastered on his face as he edited the collaborated video of Rocket League with JackSepticEye, occasionally laughing at one of their dumb jokes or simple 'joke flirting'.

Mark stiffened a little from being startled, hearing Jack calling him through Skype. He sighed a little in relief and answered the call with a wide smile. His smile immediately dropped when he saw Jack's expression.

"Jack? Are you ok? What's wrong?" he asked, seeing the Irish gamer with tears in his eyes and no smile to be found.

Sean sighed a little and rubbed his eyes "Yeah...m-my girlfriend just....dumped me yesterday...she said the long-distant relationship thing wasn't w-working out..." he replied in a slight mumble.

Mark's eyes widened a bit "Oh I'm so sorry, Sean. Anything I can do to help?". Mark never ever called Jack by his real name, but for right now, he felt like he needed to.

Sean sighed and shrugged "Just thought we could play a game together. We don't have to record it" he suggested.

Mark nodded "Sure, anything, bud" he replied with a smile, trying to reassure and cheer his friend up.

The two played Gmod for around 2 hours, Jack beginning to feel a lot better and happier.

Coincidentally, every time Jack was around or talking to Mark, he would get this funny feeling in his stomach, not to mention his face would occasionally heat up. Something about Mark just made him feel so happy and excited.