Ice Cream Chat

(Prepare your butts. Your favorite Septiplier Fanfic is back ;)

Next few chapters will hopefully be ...good..

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 4K VIEWS ON THIS STORY!!)

Jack yawned softly and stretched his arms out as he started to wake up. He sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes tiredly. His eyes widened when he remembered he was visiting Mark.

Jack looked left and right, and even behind himself, but he didn't see Mark anywhere. He was about to call out for his American lover, but before he could even speak, he smelt a delicious breakfast-smell and heard a whistled tune. He smiled a little and stood up, heading towards the kitchen.

The Irish Let's Player stepped into the kitchen, blushing brightly and stiffening at what he saw.

Mark was making breakfast, wearing nothing but socks, pajama pants and a robe. He turned and smiled at Jack "Mornin' Jack!" he said happily with a content tone.

Jack's face stayed heated "M-Mornin!" he replied with slight embarrassment, stepping further into the kitchen "you look dressed up" he teased with sarcasm in his voice, referring to Mark's lack of shirt.

Mark laughed a little and shrugged "Are you complaining? I can put the shirt back on..".

Jack sighed softly "N-Nah, man! This is your home! Do whatever you want" he muttered a little, sitting down at the table. He rested his head on his hand "I can cook too ya know".

Mark chuckled "Yeah but I woke up earlier" he teased".

Jack rolled his eyes with an amused smile, watching Mark as he cooked eggs and waffles "Anything I can do to help, Markimoo?" He offered.

Mark nodded and stepped away from the stove "You can take over. I was gonna go take a shower". Before Jack could reply, Mark left the kitchen, heading for the bathroom.

Jack chuckled softly and rolled his eyes again with a little shake of his head, standing up to finish cooking breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Hours Later

After eating breakfast (and Jack's shower after Mark's), the two YouTubers recorded a video together, uploading it to Mark's account, then recording a video together for Jack's account.

"When do you think we should tell them?" Mark asked Jack, the two of them sitting on the couch together and simply talking.

Jack sighed softly and shrugged "I don't know. We'd probably have to tell our friends first.." he replied, knowing the two of them would also have to tell their families.

Mark nodded and leaned against the couch, looking up at the ceiling "Ya know, I really missed you, Jack" he said softly.

Jack started to blush "R-Really?".

Mark smiled and nodded, wrapping an arm around Jack's shoulders, pulling him close "Couldn't stop thinking about you".

Jack giggled adorably "I missed you too Mark!" he stated lovingly as he wrapped his arms around Mark, nuzzling his neck.

Mark kept a light smile. He gently pulled Jack up, bringing him eye-level. The dark-haired gamer gently placed a hand on the side of Jack's face, closing his eyes as he kissed him on the lips lovingly.

Jack smiled against the kissed and wrapped his arms around Mark's neck, closing his eyes and kissing back.

Mark ran his hands through Jack's hair soothingly, the two slowly starting to become more passionate with their kisses. Mark stiffened and pulled away when the kiss got a little too serious "S-Sorry".

Jack wiped his (own) lips with his sleeve "It's ok. I enjoyed it!" he said happily with a bright smile.

Mark smiled back and kissed Jack's nose "Love ya~"

Jack giggled softly "Love ya too~"

Mark hugged Jack close to his chest "Watcha wanna do now?".

Jack snuggled close to Mark "Uuuuuummm" He smiled and pulled away to look at Mark "We can just hang out. Maybe we can go get some ice cream or something!".

Mark chuckled softly and nodded "Sure~! Ice cream it is! You're payin' for it" He teased.

Jack rolled his eyes "Aw c'mon, dude!".

Mark kissed Jack's forehead "Just kidding. I'll pay".

Jack shook his head "Nope! We'll both pay~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have a nice day!"

"Thanks, you too!" Mark replied kindly to the Ice Cream Parlor's employee.

Mark and Jack sat outside together on a bench, eating their ice cream and simply chatting.

"Maybe we can tell our fans at a convention! A simple video for that kind of announcement isn't special enough!" Jack suggested with a smile.

Mark smiled back "That's actually not a bad idea!" he rubbed the back of his neck "Though I think we'd have to wait a while. I don't think we should tell them right away".

Jack nodded in agreement "Either way, they're gonna go more insane then usual".

Mark laughed a little and nodded "Yeah" he shrugged "It is what it is".

A few moments passed and Mark's smile faded a little, a sudden thought coming across his mind "Hey uh, Jack?"

His Irish boyfriend turned his head towards him "Yeah?"

"Uh, how long were you planning to stay down here in California?" Mark asked, with a hint of uneasiness in his voice.

Jack's smile slowly dropped "O-Oh...um" he sighed softly "'Til Friday".

Mark sighed quietly. It was only 5 more days until Jack went back home. He really didn't know what else to say.

Jack frowned sadly and leaned over to Mark, kissing his cheek "Don't worry, we'll figure something out".