Much Needed Visit

(Before I hear you guys telling me that Mark doesn't live in an apartment anymore: I know! Yes, I know he lives with the 3 Cyndago guys. This story takes place before all that. Thanks for understanding bruh, NOW PREPARE FOR ABSOLUTE CUTENESS)

Jack excitedly got off the plane and finally made it to Mark's apartment as quickly as he could, a bright smile plastered on his face.

The happy, Irish Let's Player quickly made it to Mark's front door, setting his few bags beside him, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door with slight hesitation.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mark yawned lazily as he slowly and groggily sat up on the couch. He must've taken a longer nap than expected. He turned his head when he heard the front door knock.

Mark tilted his head a little and raised an eyebrow in confusion, sighing a little in worry "please please please don't be another fan..." He thought to himself worriedly.

Mark loves meeting fans! Although, it's a little disturbing when they knock on his door and ask if they can come in.

The dark-haired gamer hesitantly looked through the peep hole, his eyes widening and jaw dropping when he saw his Irish boyfriend.

Mark immediately opened the door "J-Jack??".

Jack smiled brightly and hugged Mark tightly "Surprise!" He chirped in his cheery accent.

Mark returned the wide smile and hugged back "I missed you so much!! What are you doing here?" He asked, pulling away from the hug a little too look at Jack.

Jack leaned in a little to gently kiss Mark's nose "I missed you too, that's why I'm here! I really wanted to visit you for a while".

Mark very lightly blushed, keeping his smile "that's awesome! Need help with any of your bags?".

Jack shrugged "Nah, I'm fine" he responded, picking up his bags. Mark politely took one of the bags from Jack's hands. "I insist~" he said with a romantic-ish voice.

Jack chuckled "ok, thanks Mark" he said contently before walking in, Mark closing the door behind them "Anything for you, Jack~!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting settled in, the two ate lunch together in Mark's kitchen, laughing and simply chatting together.

4 Hours Later

"Watcha wanna do now, Mark?" Jack asked his lover, since the two both started to get a little bored of playing computer games for about an hour and a half.

Mark sat in his wheelie chair, thinking about it for a moment, smiling when he thought of something "I got an idea!"

Without another word from either of them, Mark gently took Jack's hand, leading him to his living room.

Mark gently pulled Jack on the couch with him after grabbing a nice, soft blanket.

Jack's eyes widened as Mark laid down on the couch, pulling Jack on to of his chest carefully. "Cuddles are always nice" Mark said with a handsome smile.

Jack smiled, his face staying the color that closely resembled an apple. He rested his head down on the crook of Mark's neck "Can't argue with that" he responded with a loving smile, closing his eyes in relaxation.

Mark felt his face heat up, not being able to contain his smile. He pulled the blankets over them and kept snuggled up close to his lover, closing his eyes as the two soon fell into a peaceful and relaxed sleep.