Accidents Happen For a Reason

Mark yawned as he sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes before opening them. Today was the day that the 4 YouTubers were flying back to their homes, and Mark wanted to make the most of it, hoping he can go out and do something with Bob, Wade, and Jack.

After getting dressed and cleaned up, Mark stepped into the living room, smiling when he saw Jack sitting on the couch and watching TV.

Mark smirked and crept up from behind Jack, snatching his hat. Jack jolted a little in surprise, whipping around "Hey! Mark!!"

Mark laughed and set the hat on his head "Top o' the mornin' laddies! I'm Jacksepticeye! WAPUSH" he imitated Jack to the best of his ability, using a horribly butchered Irish accent.

Jack got up from the couch and stood next to Mark, his arms crossed over his chest as he rolled his eyes with a little shake of his head "Dude you're the worst at Irish accents!".

Mark shrugged "Better at that than you are at English accents". Jack sighed and stepped closer, trying to grab his hat. Mark chuckled a little and rasied the hat out of reach, feeling super proud that he was actually taller than his Irish friend, since all of his others friends were like 6'4.

"C'mon Mark!! Give it back!" The blue eyed YouTuber demanded softly with a hint of irritation.

Mark laughed "Don't you have like a million more?" he teased. Jack rolled his eyes, glaring as he leaned closer, leaping up and reaching for the hat, emitting a surprised grunt as he tripped, falling onto Mark.

Mark grunted in surprise and dropped the hat, stumbling backwards and instinctively wrapping his arms around Jack's waist, making sure the two didn't fall.

Both of their eyes were widened as they stared each other in surprise.

Jack's face was a bright red, and so was Mark's. Their chests were lightly pressed together, and their faces were pretty close.

The Irish Let's Player quickly pulled away and backed up a few feet "S-Sorry I d-didn't mean to-"

Mark composed himself with a little shake of his head "N-No it's ok. It was an accident, I deserved it anyway" he protested, kneeling down and picking up his hat, giving it back to him.

Jack sighed faintly and politely took the hat, putting it on his head "No, you were just screwin' around. I overreacted..".

After a few more moments, the two got over what just happened, but only barely.