Tough Love

(I can't apologize enough. These parts are coming out so slowly, and I feel so so bad!! Christmas break is soon to end and then I'll have even less time to write fanfics! Hopefully I'll be able to get the next part out quickly. It's just going to be very hard with highschool coming back. Really hope you enjoy)

Jack looked down at his suitcase with a soft sigh. The feeling in his chest was like a knife to the heart. Even if the pain wasn't physical, it still hurt so much.

The Irish gamer stiffened when he felt hot tears stream out of his eyes. He sniffled and covered his face, trying to stop the sadness, but he couldn't "Urgh.... Dammit. Why does this gotta be so fuckin' hard?" He mumbled to himself, his accent thick in his voice.

Jack quickly wiped his eyes and stood up when he heard his American boyfriend's footsteps approaching the room. "Hey, Jack! You ready for bed?" His voice was so happy and caring, not to mention sweet and lovable.

Forcing a smile, Jack turned around to face Mark and nodded "Mhm!" He murmured through pursed lips, which were curved slightly upward into a fake smile.

Mark's grin dropped a little when he saw the redness around Jack's eyes "Jack...? Have you been...crying..?" He asked in a concerned and soft voice.

Jack sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, his crystal blue eyes looking the other way "U-Um. Heh, no" he, quite obviously, lied sheepishly.

Mark knew he wasn't telling the truth, but he still had to figure out why. His eyes widened when he realized why. Jack was going home back to Ireland....tomorrow. He sighed and walked over to his lover, gently hugging him "I don't want you to go either".

Those soft words hurt Jack even more, causing his painful tears to come back. Jack hugged Mark tightly and buried his face against his shoulder "It's not fair! These week went by so fast!...I don't wanna leave you, Mark..".

Mark started to tear up as well "I know....and... It's ok. I mean, it's not like I'll never see you again" he smiled very lightly and tried to cheer up a bit "Maybe I can visit you sometime in Ireland?".

Jack pulled away a little "but... I...." He sighed sadly and hugged him tightly again, nuzzling Mark's chest for comfort "I wanna live with you..".

Mark's eyes widened a little. He sighed quietly and kissed Jack's forehead "maybe we can someday. But...right now it's just not possible..". Jack just huffed in response.

Mark picked up Jack off of his feet and kissed the corner of his lips "Hey, it's ok. How about we enjoy this last night together, ok?".

Jack smiled faintly and giggled a little "Ok..." He agreed softly, wrapping his arms around Mark's neck.

Mark smiled back and gently laid Jack down on his bed, laying down next to him and pulling the blankets over the two.

Jack chuckled softly and snuggled close to Mark, wrapping his arms around him comfortably.

"So handsome~" Mark said softly with a smile.

Jack giggled "Oh pfft... Shut up.." He said playfully.

Mark kept a light smile and cuddled close to Jack, closing his eyes in relaxation "I love you"

Jack's smile slowly faded away. He knew that by tomorrow, he would be missing Mark's comforting embrace. He sighed softly "I....love you too, Mark..".