Reluctant Goodbyes

( Yeah, this is short. I know.....I hate my self too :| )

Mark yawned and stretched his arms as he woke up, opening his eyes and seeing that he was laying on the couch. His eyes widened a little with a blush as he saw Jack sleeping on top of him, his head resting on Mark's chest.

Mark smiled, gently brushing Jack's hair, hesitating greatly. "This cannot be happening....I-It can't be! We're not gay...at least I'm not!"  Mark thought to himself uneasily, his smile fading away "But....why do I feel this way around Jack? Why did I want to kiss him? Most importantly, why did I enjoy it?!".

Mark snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Jack shift a little, noticing that he started to wake up.

The Irish Let's Player yawned as he woke up, rubbing his tired eyes. Jack stiffened and immediately jolted off of Mark's chest when he realized what he was doing. He scrambled off of him, almost falling off the couch "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to-"

Mark sat up and ran a hand through his own hair calmly "It's ok, Jack" he shrugged "I....actually thought you looked pretty gosh darn adorable".

Jack's face heated up. He smiled and chuckled "No.....You're way more adorable!".

Mark smiled, leaning in for another kiss, before he suddenly froze, his eyes widening.

"M-Mark?" Jack asked with confusion.

"Shit!! We're gonna miss our flights!" Mark replied frantically, immediately standing up and running to his room to gather his stuff.

Jack sighed angrily "fookin' hell.." he grumbled, standing and hurriedly walking to his own room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack looked down at his lap as Mark drove them to the airport. The two haven't really said anything to each other since they got into the car, since they were in such a rush.

Once they got to the airport and to their planes, they finally stoped to take a breather, since they've been practically running.

Mark panted faintly along with Jack "Sorry about that..." Mark apologized "That was way too close".

Jack shrugged, pulling Mark in for a hug "That's alright, dude. I had a lot of fun".

Mark smiled and hugged back "I did too!".

Jack pulled away with a little sigh, rubbing his own arm "Sucks that we have to leave..."

Mark's smile faded away "Y-Yeah. We can always Skype".

Jack nodded "Yeah, won't be the same though".

Mark sighed sadly, remebering that they were boarding different planes and it was really time to go "I'll see you later, Jack" he said, leaning in and gently kissing the side of his face.

Jack blushed "R-Right" he muttered, being taken back by the simple kiss. They weren't even dating, nothing was really said that actually confirmed  this.

Jack gave Mark one last hug, before the two finally had to board their planes, leaving Missouri.