Caught Shirtless

(Reminder: AGAIN, I DO NOT WRITE SMUT. THIS LEADS TO NO SEXUAL ACTIONS WHATSOEVER. So if you're hoping for sexy times with these two, go read another Septiplier fic)

Jack stepped out of his room, brushing himself off before closing the door behind him. He stepped into the hallway, looking down at his phone when he suddenly bummed into something, accidentally dropping his phone.

The Irish gamer gasped a little whe he looked up and saw that it was Mark he bumped into....and he was shirtless.

"O-Oh, uh s-s-orry Jack! Didn't mean to get in your way..." Mark apologized, starting to blush "Was just uh...gonna take a shower before we left..." he said, knowing that he should've waited until he got into the bathroom to take his shirt off, even though it was just a few feet away.

Jack's face was a bright red as he tried to not look down "N-Nah it's alright man!" he laughed it off, waving his hand a little "I'm just a clumsy goober. I should take a shower later too.....still probably smell like booze" he stated, his blue eyes slowly looking down at Mark's chest.

Mark gave a friendly smile and nodded, being oblivious to the fact that Jack was still staring "I'll try to be quick" he said, stepping past Jack and stepping into the bathroom, closing it behind him.

When Mark left, Jack immediately exhaled heavily in relief, taking off his hat and running his hand through his hair, sweating ever so slightly "W-Wow..." he mumbled with a bright blush "What the hell is wrong with me?! I don't like him that way! I don't!!" he denied, not wanting to admit to himself that he enjoyed the 'view'.

Jack sighed angrily, walking into the living room and laying on the couch, his left arm hanging off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Mark shut the door, pressing his back against the door and covering his mouth in surprise. What just happened shook Mark just as much as it did to Jack, although he was better at hiding it "Urgh I'm such an idiot!" he told himself, placing his palm on his forehead.

The dark-haired YouTuber looked down at the tile floor slightly, replaying the awkward moment in his head, remembering that Jack seemed to be 'staring' at Mark's bare chest. Mark huffed and rolled his chocolate brown eyes "What the hell has gotten into me?" He asked himself, shaking his head to dismiss any thoughts as he got undressed and into the shower.