Feelings?

"W-What?" Mark asked in surprise, staring at Jack with wide eyes and a bright blush.

"N-Nothing, nevermind" Jack protested with a shake of his head and hand, sharing the same blush.

"N-No! It's ok, Sean. I'm not mad. I just don't know if I heard you clearly" Mark insisted desperately.

Jack looked down at the floor, rubbing his own arm "I said.....I said I like you....a...a lot".

Mark's jaw slowly fell open with shock. Butterflies floated at the pit of his stomach as he pulled Jack into a loving hug "I like you too, Sean. So much...".

Mark slowly opened his eyes, quickly jolting up when he realized he was laying in his hotel bed. His face was heated into a bright blush, and he was even sweating "W-What..?!". He huffed and laid back down, groaning with embarrassment into his pillow. 'That's so stupid. I don't have feelings for Jack! I don't!' He thought to himself with great confusion, not wanting to believe that he actually dreampt of having a crush on Jack, let alone Jack feeling the same way.

The dark-haired gamer sighed and got up, just then remembering the drunken kiss he gave Jack the past night. His eyes widened. He denied the thought that told him he very much enjoyed the kiss and left the room to have breakfast.