Comforting Skype Call

"You didn't get any sleep last night either..." Mark stated with a soft sigh, that being the first thing he said to Jack since they started their Skype conversation.

Jack rubbed the back of his neck and nodded a little "..y-yeah.... I....really miss you..".

A tired smile crossed Mark's face "I miss you too, Jack" his voice was so quiet and soothing.

Jack sighed, forcing a little smile "Why do you have to be so cute?".

Mark chuckled lightly "Shut up, you" he teased, making Jack return the soft chuckle.

Jack's smile soon faded a little "Think we could collaborate on a video soon...?".

Mark first gave a look of uncertainty, but then he faintly smiled and nodded "Sure. Maybe we can play some Prop Hunt with Bob and Wade".

Jack looked down and simply nodded.

Mark sighed quietly ".. Hey, don't worry, Jack. We'll see each other again before you know it... I promise..".

Jack looked up at Mark.

The other crossed his arms, averting his dark chocolate eyes downward "Maybe, we can even live together soon".

He knew that was a stretch. Having Jack live in America thousands of miles away from his friends and family would be a huge change for him, and it's the same for Mark if he moved to Ireland.

Jack just shrugged "I hope so".

The two men stayed quiet for a moment, before Mark spoke again "Aw, c'mon. Let's not be sad anymore" he said, sick of this feeling "I'm just so happy that we got together in the first place".

That got Jack to genuinely smile "Y-Yeah" he chuckled softly "You never would've made the first move if you weren't drunk as all hell~".

Mark laughed a little "Hey! 'Least I did make the first move! You wouldn't be able to even if you were drunk!".

Jack rolled his eyes with a smile "Ya big doof".

Mark smiled "Yes, you are a big doof".

The two continued to talk to each other. Discussing video ideas, making stupid jokes and other things. Before they knew it, they were talking for almost 2 hours.

Mark's eyes widened when he noticed the time "shoot.." He sighed "Guess we should talk later. Today's videos are already gonna be late by 20 minutes...".

Jack solemnly nodded "Right. See ya later then, Mark. I love you".

Mark gave Jack a comforting smile "I love you too, Jack" he replied before blowing the other an imaginative kiss and ending the Skype call.