Mark's Feelings of Loneliness

(These are short for a reason. The next chapter will be about Jack and his sad feelings of being away from Mark. I'm evil, I know ;P)

His lips are so soft and gentle, I love kissing him. I felt Jack smile against my lips before he pulled away slowly, still inches from my face "Love you, Mark". I returned the smile "I love you too, Jack". Jack's sweet smile widened as he leaned in and kissed me again, closing his eyes in enjoyment. I did the same, never ever wanting this moment to end.

But it had to. He was thousands of miles away. I wouldn't be able to hold him for months... Nor would I be able to see his beautiful blue eyes up close.

This feeling. It hurts so much...

Mark was awaken by a minor headache. He groaned quietly and turned around on his bed, seeing on his phone that it was 1:04am. He sighed and tried to get comfortable, closing his eyes and attempting sleep.

After a rough night of sleep, Mark tiredly recorded two videos for the day. He'd never record if he felt this horrible, but this time, he knew he had to. There wasn't anything wrong with him, he was just missing his boyfriend, and he didn't want anybody to know that just yet.

When eating breakfast, Mark tweeted on twitter 'Think I'm getting sick again. Videos might be a little late'. He sighed and put his phone down, hoping that he would get a Skype call from Jack soon.