What is This Feeling?

Mark sighed as he lazily laid on the couch. It's been a whole week since he came back home from Missouri, and the whole time, he had this weird empty feeling in the pit of his stomach.

At first he thought he was sick or something, but there wasn't any symptoms that proved that exactly.

What was even stranger to him, was the fact that he couldn't stop thinking about Jack.

The YouTuber groaned angrily to himself, hiding his face in his palms with embarrassment "Urghh what am I doing?!" He asked himself, referring to the multiple times he kissed his friend.

"I'm not gay... I never have been. But why do I feel so weird whenever I'm around or even think about Jack?!" Mark thought to himself with a sigh.

Mark tried to forget about the thought of actually having a crush on Jack. He stood up off the couch, remembering that he still had one more video to upload to YouTube for the day.

~~~~~~~~~

Mark sat in his computer chair editing the day's second video when he got a sudden Skype call. He smiled when he saw that it was Jack calling.

The brown-eyed gamer took no hesitation in answering the call, keeping his wide smile when he saw Jack's face.

"Hey Mark~!" Jack greeted with the same bright smile.

Mark blushed a little as his heart fluttered "hey Jack!" He replied happily.

Jack smiled faintly "just wanted to talk to you for a bit. I've been really bored for the past hour..." He....somewhat lied. Jack had things to do, YouTube wise, but he really just wanted to talk to Mark again.

Mark chuckled "yeah, it can get pretty boring without me around" he teased.

Jack rolled his blue eyes with a smile "Pssh, you wish".

Mark laughed a little "Ok well, what did you wanna talk about you big doof?".

"Uhhh.." Jack blushed and looked down a little "... Remember when we played Turn or Dare back at the hotel last week?".

Mark blushed as well "Errr... Yeah...".

Jack sighed faintly, rubbing the back of his neck "and remember when I asked you who you had a crush on..?".

Mark knew exactly where this was going. His heart sunk. Did he have a crush on Jack? Mark sighed again "Mhm".

Jack looked down, he wanted to ask if Mark has a crush on him, but he didn't know how to word it.

"I-I um..." Jack stammered. He sighed "Forget it. I'll talk to you later, Mark".

Mark stiffened. He opened his mouth to say: wait! But Jack had already left the Skype call.

Mark sighed and sat back in his chair. He blushed as he just thought about Jack. His beautiful icy blue eyes, his adorable cheery voice, and just his handsome looks. Not to mention that he's pure of heart

Mark's eyes widened a little, his arms crossed over his chest. He realized... He does love him.