A Few More Drinks WILL Hurt

After the super fun, and eventful convention, the 4 friends decided to go out to a restaurant and have a drink or two. All of them had a hell of a great time, getting slightly drunk in the process. Bob however, chose to stay sober, since he was going to be the one to drive the guys back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon Mark! I didn't bring Fireball for nothing!" Wade complained, handing his dark-haired friend the alcoholic beverage he was talking about.

The friends decided to hang out at Mark and Jack's hotel room for a while, making the poor choice of having some more drinks, thinking that a few more drinks wouldn't hurt.

Mark huffed "Fine. But only a few shots" he said with the slightest bit of a glare, taking the drink and pouring it into a shot glass. The four were sitting in the living room, trying to figure out what to do.

Wade smirked a little "I know! Let's play Truth or Dare!".

Jack laughed "Wow, this day couldn't be anymore cliched!".

Bob laughed and nodded "Isn't too much of a bad idea, since I'm sober anyway".

Mark shrugged "What the hell. Let's do this. I'll go first".

Without another word, Mark scanned through his 3 friends, trying to decide who to pick "Uh...Wade.. " Wade sighed and rolled his eyes, somehow knowing he'd be first "Truth or Dare?".

Wade slightly bit his lower lip in thought, taking a sip of his drink "Mmmm.....Dare....?" he answered with a bit of hesitation, which was clearly noticeable.

Mark smirked as he turned his head towards Jack "Jack, go get the peanut butter that's in the kitchen". Jack gave the brown-eyed gamer a slightly confused look before shrugging and doing as told, coming back with a jar of peanut butter.

Mark took the peanut butter and turned back towards Wade, giving it to him "Smear this on your face. Keep it like that until you go back to your own hotel room" he dared with a slightly drunken slur.

Bob and Jack laughed. Wade sighed dramatically and angrily "Fiiiiinnee...." he grumbled, taking the peanut butter with a glare and opening it, smearing it on his face.

The 3 other YouTubers laughed as they watched Wade, the room quickly smelling like the delicious peanut spread.

"Ok my turn!! Mark! Truth or dare!" Wade said with a slightly irritated tone, starting to regret that he recommended even this game in the first place.

Mark grew a drunken smirk and crossed his arms over his chest boastfully "Dare".

Wade smirked devilishly as he took another sip of alcohol "Dare you to kiss Jack on the lips....". Bob, and especially Jack, immediately stopped laughing, staring at Wade with surprise.

Jack stiffened as he felt his face heat up, not noticing that Mark's face was just as red. The half-Asian Let's player growled angrily with a roll of his eyes, scooting towards Jack and leaning close, kissing him right on the lips.

Wade and Bob stared with a little shock, there jaws left hanging open. Jack was completely frozen, and his face was a brighter red then an apple. the 3 continued to stare in complete surprise as Mark just continued the soft kiss, gently placing his hand on the side of Jack's face.

When Mark realized how long he's been doing this, he quickly pulled away, crossing his arms close to himself and bunching his shoulders slightly in embarrassment.

The room was awkardly silent for a few seconds, which felt like hours. "..Your turn Jack..." Mark interrupted the silence with a grumble, just wanting to finish the childish game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour of Truth or Dare, Wade and Bob bothleft, Wade still having the peanut butter smeared on his face.

The two gamers were pretty tired, and after cleaning up and chatting for a bit, they went to bed in their seperate bedrooms.

Jack laid in his bed silently, his eyes wide opened as he thought about that drunken kiss. The most shocking part was how long Mark kept the kiss going. 'Maybe we were more drunk than we thought...' The Irish YouTuber thought to himself with a sigh, finally falling asleep.