Comicon

It's been 2 months since Jack and his girlfriend seperated, and things have been going pretty well. After about a month of being apart, the two slowly started to talk again, just wanting to be friends.

A convention was coming up again, and this time, it was at WizardWorld Comicon in Missouri. A fan convinced Mark to go, so he knew he had to bring his friends as well. He got Bob, Wade, and even Jack to come down to the midwest with him to Comicon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark hopped out of bed when he heard his alarm go off. He was super excited to go to the convention to see his friends and fans again. After he ate breakfast, he cleaned up and got dressed, getting ready for Comicon.

"Hey Jack! How was the flight?" Mark asked as he hugged his Irish friend, who just got off the plane that brought him to America.

Jack chuckled happily as he hugged back "Boring" He replied, pulling away with a smile.

Mark laughed "That's because I wasn't there" he teased, picking up one of Jack's bags.

Jack rolled his eyes with an amused smile "C'mon, you're not supposed to be a jackass to me until we get at the convention!" He said as they started to walk.

Mark laughed again "Pssh, then we should hurry up then!".

The two continued to joke and talk as they got to Mark's car, Mark being the one to drive them to the hotel they'd be staying at.

Once they got there, Mark helped Jack bring his bags into their hotel room. Jack was the one who offered to share a room. He felt like there wasn't a point in wasting money on seperate rooms anyway, since they're such good friends.

The two gamers stayed at the hotel room for a few hours, just chatting and watching TV, continuing to make friendly and playful jokes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, this place is fuckin' packed!" Jack stated with slightly widened eyes.

Mark nodded with a smile "Yeah, I knew it would be kinda full though. Especially after IndyPopCon". Jack chuckled and nodded "Oh yeah".

Jack and Mark greeted Bob and Wade with friendly hugs and laughs, sitting at their booth and watching the fans start to overwhelm the place. Not surprisingly, their booth got pretty crowded with all types of fans, all excited to see Bob, Wade, Mark, and Jack.