Caught

2 Days Later

Jack laid on the couch on his phone scrolling through twitter with a faint smile on his face. He perked up when he heard Mark's footsteps enter the living room

"He almost here?" Jack asked as he looked up at Mark.

Mark sat down on the couch, next to Jack's feet. He chuckled softly and nodded "yep. Everything's set up too".

Matthias was coming over to record a comedy sketch with Mark and Jack. It was going to be the first time Jack was making a comedy sketch with Mark, and he was super excited. All of them were! They were going to do another video of acting out lyrics to a song, this time with Jack.

Jack smiled and sat up "Awesome" he said simply, wrapping an arm around Mark and leaning against him "Think we should tell him?".

Mark's eyes widened a little and he blushed deeply "Uhhh I don't know.... You really think we should? Don't you think it's a little...too soon?".

Jack shrugged "I guess we can wait a little longer. Everyone's gonna find out sooner or later, Mark".

Mark nodded and sighed quietly "Yeah, I know....but-" the two stiffened when they heard a sudden knocking at the door. The two gamers relaxed when they realized it was most likely their YouTube friend, Matthias.

Mark kissed Jack's cheek and stood up "He's here, try to act not gay" he teased with a wink.

Jack rolled his eyes with a smile, standing up as well.

Mark walked over to the door and opened it, smiling when he saw his friend "Hey Matthias".

"Hey Mark! Got everything ready?" Matthias asked as he stepped in.

Mark nodded "Yeah, you got the costumes?". Matthias returned the nod "Yeah, but I still haven't been able to decide what song we should do".

Mark chuckled "How about Hotline Bling?". Matthias closed the door behind him and laughed a little "How would we act out those  lyrics?". Jack shrugged "We'll figure something out, that song isn't too hard to make fun of".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark huffed as he put the teal colored sweater and sweatpants on. It was super hot, and a little uncomfortable. Jack laughed a little "Aw c'mon, Mark! Do it for the fans!". Mark rolled his eyes with a little chuckle "They're gonna be the death of me".

Jack giggled "I think you look fricken' adorable. You should wear sweaters more often!". Mark shook his head "No no no. Not in California". Jack couldn't help but some giggle more "Well, you suggested the song...".

While these two were getting set up for the sketch, Matthias was in the other room, getting dressed up and fixing some stuff for the video.

Mark rolled his eyes with a smile, wrapping his arms around Jack's waist and pulling him close "You look way more adorable than me". Jack was wearing a backwards cap and a white tank top with dark blue jeans for the video. 

Jack chuckled softly "No way". Mark kept his smile and turned Jack's cap forward, pulling it down over his face. "H-Hey!" Jack said in surprise.

Mark laughed softly "Yes way". Jack turned his hat backwards again, smirking a little and leaning upward, kissing Mark on the lips.

Mark smiled against the kiss and slowly closed his eyes, tilting his head a little to better it. The two stood there with their arms around each other, softly and lovingly making out, occasionally biting and licking each other's lips.

Meanwhile, Matthias just finished making sure everything was set up and properly arranged for the video. Just like Jack, he was sort of dressed up like a gangster figure, with a sideways cap, white t-shirt, and jeans. Matthias stood there waiting for Jack and Mark, starting to get impatient. He sighed and went to go get them.

Matthias stepped into the room they were in, freezing in place and gasping to himself when he saw Mark and Jack passionately kissing.

Jack opened his eyes and turned his head a little, jolting backwards and pushing Mark off of him. Mark stumbled back a few feet, looking at Jack with confusion and a little worry, wondering if he did something wrong. His heart dropped to the pit of his stomach when he turned and saw Matthias standing in the doorway.

The three YouTubers stood there staring at each other in surprise and shock, a long wave of silence passing by. "Oh...my god...are you two..?" Matthias began, his eyes still wide.

Jack's face was bright with a deep, embarrassed blush. He looked down to the floor and rubbed his own arm uncomfortably.

Mark sighed and nodded, breaking the silence "Yeah...we're dating. We've been together for a while" he straightened up and crossed his arms "We were going to tell you sooner or later....we just didn't know when". Matthias looked dumbfounded "Jack, don't you have a girlfriend?".

Jack sighed and shook his head "We broke up a while ago".

Matthias breathed a little, chuckling softly "Wow, you two are really together? That's awesome, guys" he said with a small smile, trying  to make them feel better about the situation. Mark sighed softly and smiled a little "Yeah. Sorry you..had to...uh....see that.." he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. Matthias stepped into the room and gave Mark a friendly nudge "Don't worry about it. Oh, and your secret's safe with me".

Jack smiled in relief and laughed a little "We still gonna record?". Matthias laughed "Yeah, I got everything set up! I was just waiting for you two love birds". Mark rolled his eyes and shook his head with an amused smile "Ok ok, c'mon. Let's get it over with" he joked "I can't stand being in this sweater anymore".