A - asexual

January 23rd 2016

Today was the day Harry, a 23 year old man, found his muse. 17 year old Niall Horan.
He was beautiful in anyone's eyes. No one could deny is cute personality, or those big blue eyes that held love for just about everybody.

His dyed blonde hair, blue eyes, and good looks were one thing. The main thing that caught your eye though, was his cute fluffy dresses or knee high socks.

Niall Horan was a boy who enjoyed dressing in women's clothing. He didn't want to change his gender, he was happy being a boy. He just liked the way girls clothes looked on him.

"Niall!" Louis' voice called from behind him. "You walk too fast for someone in heels."

"They're not heels Lewis. They're wedges." Niall said with an eye roll.

"Oh, well excuse me." Louis said with sarcasm dripping from every word.

"You're excused." Niall said with a giggle. "The exit is that way." He said pointing to the double doors that led outside of the school.

"You're so funny" Louis said with fake laughter.

"Bite me." Niall retorted sticking out his tongue.

"I'd like to bite that." Louis said pushing Niall against the lockers.

"Lewis." Niall said sternly.

"Neil." Louis replied back.

"Get off me."

"How about..." Louis began, sliding one of his legs between Niall's. "No."

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not interested?" Niall asked pushing Louis back.

"As many times as it takes" Louis smirked.

"Alright then." Niall smiled as he opened his locker putting his books in there.

"Why won't you get with me?" Louis asked as Niall shut his locker door.

"Because I produce asexually. I don't need a man." Niall winked.

"You're so weird Horan." Louis laughed.

"Well you must like it considering you've been trying to get with me since school started." Niall giggled as he started walking away.

"True." Louis hummed as he followed behind Niall.

Little did either of them know, Mr. Styles, the new art teacher was listening to every word that came out their mouths.

-
-
Another new story. I really like this one.
Check out @explorenarry because they gave me the idea.
Comment,
Vote.
Follow.
Stay Gorgeous