O - Okay

April 21st 2016

"Today went amazing." Harry sighed out blissfully as he sat next to Niall outside the party. "My sister finally got married. And we owe it all to you." Harry smiled at the blonde. "You are one special person Niall Horan."

Niall looked at Harry and smiled sweetly. "Thank you."

"You know," Harry started again, holding Niall's hand, "Gemma really appreciates you in her life."

"You think so?" Niall laughed.

"I know so, she won't stop telling me how amazing you are." Harry smiled.

"Well, I am pretty amazing." The blonde laughed half heartedly.

"Niall." Harry whispered as he leaned closer to the boy. "I really appreciate you in my life too."

"Oh, you're just saying that." Niall blushed, looking down.

"No." Harry said sternly as he lifted Niall's face to look at him. "I mean it with everything in me."

Niall looked into Harry's eyes because they were so captivating and as he did, he whispered out three words he never thought he'd say.

"I love you."

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"What?" Niall squeaked out quickly standing up. "Um, did I just say that?"

"Yeah. You did." Harry replied, standing up as well.

"We should go inside." Niall sighed out. "I'm sure Louis is worried about me."

"Right." Harry huffed. "Louis."

"Excuse me?" Niall asked, crossing his arms. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I didn't say anything." Harry said with an eye roll.

"Yeah, but you sure fucking implied something."

"What gives you the right to talk to me this way?" Harry snapped.

"You're being salty right now." Niall retorted.

"What the hell does that even mean?"

"Nothing." Niall finally sighed. "We just need to go inside."

"God, you're so bipolar Niall." Harry said as he sat back down.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. You say you love me and then you want to leave and then you argue with me and now you want to just leave again." Harry rushed out.

"I was only arguing with you because you brought up Louis." Niall replied, playing with his hands.

"This isn't even about Louis anymore." Harry said exasperated. "You said you loved me."

"It was a mistake!" Niall shouted, throwing up his hands.

"Loving me was a mistake?" Harry asked hurt.

"No, saying it was." Niall sighed. "I'm too young and you're my fucking teacher for Christ's sake."

"Niall." Harry said softly, walking towards the frustrated blonde.

"We've only known each other for a couple months. I can't love you." Niall whimpered out through tears. "I'm not even sure I know what love is."

"Niall." Harry tried again as he put his hands on Niall's shoulders.

"This is wrong, what we're doing is so wrong and we both know it but we keep-" Niall was swiftly cut off from his rant by Harry kissing him gently.

"Are you gonna listen to me now?" Harry asked smiling as he pulled away.

"No." Niall mumbled as he put his fingers in Harry's hair. "I'm gonna be too busy thinking of your lips."

"Well in that case, I should put you out of your misery." Harry chuckled, pulling Niall's body closer to his and connecting their lips.

"I love you too." Harry hummed into the kiss.

Niall quickly pulled away with a look of pure shock. "What?"

"I love you Niall." Harry smiled, stroking the blonde's hair. "I have loved you since the day I saw you."

"Harry," Niall gasped, "I don't know what to say."

"Just kiss me you fool." Harry smirked, dipping Niall.

Niall laughed loudly before Harry finally initiated a sweet, soft kiss between the two.

"Niall," Louis began as he walked out the party tent, "Gemma wanted to know if-"

Harry quickly let go of Niall and the blonde boy fell to the floor.

"You two should pick better places to do this kind of shit." Louis said coldly but his eyes held nothing but hurt. "Gemma wants you Niall. She asked if you could help her with her toast."

"Louis." Niall rushed up off the ground as his friend walked away. "Please, don't leave."

"Why?" Louis chuckled darkly. "It sure as hell looks like you don't need me."

"Louis." Niall whispered with tears swelling in his eyes. "Don't hate me."

"You know, I wouldn't have been so hurt if you just told me the truth." The older boy sighed. "The fact that you didn't even have the courage to say it to my face," Louis said through clenched teeth, "that right there is what hurts most."

"I though you were my friend." He laughed pathetically. "I thought you trusted me."

"I do." Niall said quickly, wiping his face. "I'm so so-"

"I don't want to hear your useless apologizes." Louis cut him off. "Gemma still needs you." He sighed, rubbing his face. "Go."

As Louis walked away and got into his car, Niall turned to face harry.

"Oops?" Harry said while lifting is shoulders.

-
Dedicated to @happygays @fondkids @Narry_Lilo_4Life
@cottonarry @harryslut101 @InMikey_AshThrusts @batoulstyles
@narryvslaugh @njhwildfire and EVERYONE else who has
supported me throughout this book.

I love you all so muches
XxKissesxX