F - Friends

February 10th

"Okay class," Mr. Styles began, "Valentines day is coming up in four days. Since this is art class, you will make something for someone you love. It doesn't have to be a girlfriend or boyfriend. Just someone you love in general."

It's been a few weeks since Niall's little dirty dream about Louis and Mr. Styles. He avoids eye contact with both of them and only speaks when he's spoken too. Just looking at them sets his mind in a frenzy and his dick starts to twitch.

"So Niall," Louis started, scooting his desk closer to the blonde's, "who is yours gonna be for?"

"Maybe my mom." Niall mumbled, playing with his pencil.

Louis grabbed the blue pencil from Niall's cute fingers, and set it down on the table.

"Are you still mad at me?" Louis asked confused. "I know what I did was fucked up and out of line," he began, taking Niall's hands into his own, "but I thought we got past it."

Niall refused to look Louis in the eyes.

Starring at the wooden table, the young blonde spoke. "I'm not mad anymore. I promise I'm over it."

"Then why can't you look at me?" Louis asked, gripping Niall's chin and turning the boy's face towards him.

"Because," Niall mumbled, blushing, "I had a..." The blonde gulped. "I had a sex dream about you." He whispered.

In a few seconds time Louis had a shit eating grin on his face.

"How was it?" Louis smirked, leaning in closer to Niall.

"It was good." The blonde blushed darker, playing with his fingers as his body temperature raised.

"Maybe one day when can do it in real life." Louis whispered into Niall's ear, kissing the soft skin there.

"Tomlinson. Horan. I thought we've talked about your PDA problems." Mr. Styles shouted in front of the whole class.

"We did." Louis smirked. "Don't get so pissy Styles." He cackled. "Someone would actually think you're jealous."

At that statement the whole class laughed and the art teacher slammed his hands against the table.

"I do not appreciate your back talk Louis." Mr. Styles yelled as everyone hushed. "Leave to the office now." Harry had so many veins popping from his neck you think they would bust open.

"Fine, this class is a drag anyway." The rebellious teen snorted. "See you after class Niall." Louis smiled before leaving.

The classroom went back to its normal chatter and Niall sat alone drawing on a white piece of paper.

He was wearing a light blue fluffy dress and faded knee high socks with white converse.

The dyed blonde haired boy crossed his legs and the hem of his dress rode up a little.

"Excuse me." A delicate voice spoke. "You're little dress thing is kinda going up to high." He laughed.

"Oh, sorry." Niall mumbled pulling down his dress. He looked up to see who was talking to him and that's when hazel met sky blue.