T - Touch

May 27th 2016

"Harry." Niall groaned, gripping his curls.

You see, Niall had went to Harry's to see if he could help him with his college essay. Niall was graduating this year, in a couple of days actually and he wanted to make the perfect essay.

The blonde boy thought that since Harry was such a smart man, he could help. Well it turned out that Harry could help with more than one problem.

"Please." Niall moaned as Harry kissed the blonde's dick through his panties.

"Please what?" Harry smirked.

"Please daddy." Niall moaned loudly as Harry rubbed him through his underwear.

"Niall, baby, listen." Harry started as he kept pleasuring Niall with his hand. "Can I ask you something?"

"Really Harry?" Niall groaned, his breathing out of control. "You want to ask me something now?"

Harry pulled his hand away and sat up. "Yes actually, I do."

"Fucking hell." Niall sighed, pulling a pillow over his face. "Talk to me." He said, but the pillow muffled it.

The curly headed man licked his lips and trailed his hand up the blonde's thigh. "You should let me draw you."

It was Niall's turn to sit up now.

"Draw me?" He asked, lifting one of his eyebrows. "Like one of your French girls?" Niall giggled.

"Niall." Harry groaned throwing his head back. "Please."

"Look who's begging now." Niall smirked, straddling Harry's lap.

"Please what?"

"Please, kitten?" Harry laughed, grabbing Niall's ass in both hands.

"Why can't I be daddy?" Niall pouted cutely, sticking out his bottom lip.

"Have you seen yourself?" Harry laughed again.

"Yes I have. And I'll have you know, you don't look like daddy yourself Mr. Styles." Niall glared.

"Fine." Harry sighed smiling. "Please daddy?"

Niall scrunched his nose up and shook his head. "Ew, don't call me that."

"I told you." Harry chuckled, rubbing his nose up and down the span of Niall's neck.

"I guess you could draw me." Niall sighed blissfully.

"Fuck yes." Harry stated happily, standing up.

"Harry!" Niall squealed, wrapping his arms tightly around the man's neck.

"Sorry baby." Harry smiled, kissing Niall's lips. "I got a little excited."

"A little?" Niall scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, you love me." Harry laughed.

Love. Did Niall love Harry? Niall sure thought he did. Lately though, his feelings were all over the place. You can't blame him though, right? He hasn't even known Mr. Styles for that long.

"Anyways." Harry quickly said, changing the subject. "Are you ready to be drawn like the beautiful master piece you are?"

"Well, when you put it that way." Niall smiled, pecking Harry's lips. "I think I'll be ready."

"You think?" Harry smirked, sitting back down on the bed with Niall in his lap.

"You have to do something for me first." Niall whispered, putting his hands on Harry's chest and pushing the man backwards so he was laying down.

"What would that be?"

"Touch me." Niall moaned into Harry's ear as he dragged Harry's hand to his boner.

-
Just now if you post a larry comment I'm gonna delete it.
You may have your opinion and I do respect it
but this is MY story so respect me.
You know who you are. So leave.