Q - Queen

May 14th 2016

Niall's POV

"Niall!" I heard Louis yell from all the way downstairs.

"I'm upstairs!" I yelled back.

Louis and I recently got our friendship back on track. He still doesn't like Harry and I don't think he ever will, but he accepted our relationship. We started hanging out again and he told me that Zayn confessed he had a crush on him. I told him that Harry and I had sex 24/7.

Oh my baby Jesus, just kidding. I'm still a virgin and I plan on staying that way for a little while longer.

"Niall! You will never guess what just happened to me!" Louis said out of breath.

"You finally got a gym membership so you're not out of breath every time you walk up my stairs?" I asked with a smile.

"Ha. Ha." Louis said sarcastically. "No, I got us Demi Lovato tickets, but since you want to be a little bitch I'm gonna leave."

"Louis!" I squealed, throwing my phone and laptop off my bed as I jumped on it.

"You didn't!" I screamed, pulling him onto my bed.

"I'm pretty sure you just broke both of those." Louis hummed pointing to my iPhone and MacBook.

"That's not important right now." I said, slapping his finger. "The tickets!?"

"Oh right, right." He said casually. "The tickets."

"Yes?" I squeaked jumping on his body.

"Demi Lovato has a concert in 5 days and I got us tickets." Louis smiled.

"How!?" I screeched, trying to grab the tickets but he kept moving them from my reach.

"Well, there was this contest on the radio and long story short, I won." Louis said, standing up.

"Louis!" I screamed jumping up. "I love you! I love you! I love you!" I shouted repeatedly as I hugged and kissed him all over his face.

"I know." Louis smiled, resting his hands on my waist. "I'm amazing."

"Louis," I sighed happily starring into his friends eyes, "I'm really really sorry for everything I've put you through."

"How many times do I have to say I forgive you?" Louis laughed, kissing my cheek and letting me go.

"You apologized, we talked it out. I understand that you're talking to Harry and he makes you happy. So I'm happy." Louis smiled, patting the spot next to him.

I happily sat down beside the older boy and held his hand.

"Louis. Louis. Louis." I giggled as I scrunched my nose a little.

"Niall. Niall. Niall." He chuckled, kissing my nose.

"I love you." I whispered lowly making sure he only heard my words. "I'm so scared of losing you and without you in my life I'd be lost." I smiled as Louis leaned closer to me.

"I love you too Niall. More than you could possibly imagine." He smiled as he closed his eyes and leaned in.

I quickly stood up as my face warmed up. "You're the bestest friend anyone could ask for."

"Right." He mumbled, standing up. "Friend."

Louis fixed his shirt and headed to the door, not before turning around. "I'll see you around Neil." He smiled softly, closing the door.

"Until next time Lewis." I sighed.

-
Sorry this took forever.
I literally rushed this because I've been busy.
I'm so sorry.
I could really use some help and feedback on this story babes.
I love you all
XxKissesxX