R - Ridiculous

May 19th 2016
(not edited.)

"Louis!" A certain blonde kept shouting over and over again as he ran down the school hall.

"Niall!" Louis yelled back as the blonde ran up to him, out of breath.

"Hey Niall." Zayn smiled as leaned against the lockers.

"Zayn." Niall smiled politely before turning his attention back to Louis.

"What has you so worked up little Ni?" Louis asked laughing as he ruffled the boy's hair.

"Stop it." Niall groaned, slapping his hand away. "Today is our concert!" Niall squealed, jumping up and down.

"Oh right." Louis said completely shocked. "I forgot. I'm sorry Niall, I made plans with Zayn today after school."

"That's fine." Niall smiled sweetly. "You can just give me the tickets and Harry and I can have a little Demi concert date." Niall giggled cutely.

Louis clenched his backpack string a little tighter. "Or," he smiled tightly, "Zayn and I can reschedule."

"No. No." Niall said shaking his head. "You two have fun." He smiled pocking both of their stomachs. "Harry and I will have a little fun of our own too." Niall said cheekily.

"Get it Niall." Zayn chuckled, high-fiveing the blonde.

"No 'get it Niall' Zayn." Louis said facing the handsome boy and glaring at him.

Zayn quickly held up his hands in surrender.

"Niall, I will take you." Louis said sternly as he turned back to him. "I'll meet you in the parking lot after school."

After the conversation Louis walked away red in the face with Zayn in tow.

"He's so whipped." Niall laughed as Zayn followed Louis.

"Mr. Horan." A deep voice whispered from behind him.

"Oh, Mr. Styles." Niall smiled. "When'd you get here?"

"About the same time Louis and Zayn over there started making out." Harry laughed.

"What?!" Niall yelled turning around quickly. And sure enough, Louis and Zayn were mouth to mouth pressed against the lockers.

"Why aren't you telling them to stop?! PDA!! MEGA FREAKING PDA!" Niall said frantically as he waved his arms for emphasis.

Harry laughed slightly as he looked around to see if anyone was watching. "Babe. I promise it's not that serious." Harry smiled as leaned in to peck Niall's lips quickly.

"Harry. Someone could have seen that." Niall yelped covering his mouth.

"Maybe." Harry winked as he walked away.

"Malik. Tomlinson. Anymore lip locking and you two can kiss your way to the office." Niall heard Harry say.

Niall breathed a sigh of relief as he saw Louis stop kissing Zayn. He had no idea why his stomach tightened at the two of them, but he didn't like it.