U - Uni

May 30th 2016

"Louis! Louis!" Niall yelled as he ran downstairs to open the front door for his best friend.

The blonde boy in nothing but underwear quickly opened the door. "We graduate today Lewis!!!" Niall shouted and hugged the older boy.

"Niall, I would love to hug you all day," Louis laughed, "but you're like 90% naked so we better not."

"Oh right." Niall blushed letting go. "Come inside."

"I'll be right back." Niall said, leaving Louis on the couch.

"Are you putting clothes on?" Louis shouted after the blonde.

"Yes!"

-

"Okay, well are excited, cause I'm excited." Niall kept blabbering at Louis and him sat outside a restaurant for lunch.

"Niall calm down." Louis smiled. "Today is gonna be an amazing day."

"But what if it's not?" Niall began to panic. "What if I fall on stage? What if it rains? What if I get hit by a car on our way home!?"

"Niall look at me." Louis said calmingly. "Breath in and out."

As Louis held Niall's head in both of his hands, Niall's breathing started to calm and some of his worries started to fade.

"Thank you Louis." Niall whispered as he placed his hands of Louis'.

"Maybe we should start heading home now." Louis said standing up, as he let go of Niall. "The ceremony will be starting in a few hours and we still need to get ready."

"Yeah, yeah." Niall said, shaking his head in agreement. "I'll head home right now."

"Yeah, I'll pay for the bill." Louis smiled awkwardly.

"Okay." Niall said.

"Okay." Louis said back.

As Niall went in for a hug, Louis stuck his hand out.

"Oh." Niall mumbled, coughing lightly.

Niall in turn, went to shake Louis' hand the same time Louis tried hugging Niall.

"I'll just see you at home." Louis laughed.

"Yeah." Niall smiled, walking away.

"Oh my god. Why is it so awkward?" Niall asked himself, feeling his face heat up.

"Cut it out Louis." Louis mumbled to himself, running his hands over his face. "He's just your best friend."

-

"Oh my god. Oh my god." Niall kept repeating as he looked all over his room for his other heel. "Please show up. Please. God let my shoe show up and I'll never swear again in my life." Niall pleaded to himself.

"Niall! Louis is here." Maura yelled from downstairs. "Hurry up!"

"Fucking thank you Christ!" The blonde yelled, picking up his left heel and kissing it. "Sorry big guy." Niall smiled sweetly as he looked at his ceiling. "It just slipped out."

"Who are you talking to?" Louis laughed as he opened the door.

"Just God." Niall smiled as he walked to his full length mirror.

"Well remind me to thank him for creating you so damn beautiful." Louis smiled back as starred at his best friend in awe.

Niall blushed as straightened out his white dress. "You don't think it's too much? I mean...I haven't been wearing much dresses and skirts lately and I wouldn't want anyone to think shit about me."

"Niall. Niall. Niall." Louis chuckled as he walked over to Niall and turned him around.

"You look beyond beautiful. I don't think I've ever been so in love." Louis said, looking the blonde in the eyes.

"Louis," Niall sighed, "we should go downstairs."

"Right," Louis laughed awkwardly, clapping his hands together, "we don't want to be late."

Louis quickly left Niall standing alone in his room breathlessly. He just declared his love for the blonde for the third time.

"Niall!" Maura yelled again, getting frustrated with her son.

"I'm coming woman." Niall yelled back, rushing down the stairs.

"Took you just about all day." Maura said with an eye roll.

"It's rude to roll your eyes." Niall said, sticking his tongue out.

"If you want to keep that tongue, I suggest you put it away." Maura warned.

Niall loved that about his mom. She was the one person he could tell anything too. They did have their boundaries as well, on certain days he couldn't play around with his mother like this, but today they both knew they were stressed so they'd joke around to lighten the air.

"Are you two gonna stand there and flirt or are we gonna leave?" Louis smirked, opening the door.

"Ew!" Niall gagged, scrunching up his nose.

"As if." Maura scoffed. "Niall is definitely not my type at all."

"Mom!" Niall whined as his mother walked to the car.

"The rejection from your mom though." Louis laughed as Niall pushed his shoulder.

"Well it'd be gross if she accepted it." Niall mumbled, walking out the door.

Niall stopped at the passenger seat door and turned to face Louis.

"Lewis!" Niall yelled as Louis opened his car door.

"Are you ready to graduate?"

"Hell yeah Neil!" Louis yelled raising both hands in the air.