Z - Zillion (not editied)

Harry's House

"Harry, what the hell is going on?" Niall asked, tears streaming down his eyes as he saw what was going on before his eyes.

"Damn it, this was supposed to be a surprise." Harry said awkwardly, standing up.

"Why is Zayn here?" Niall asked, crossing his arms.

"Zayn was just helping me add more flowers around the house." Harry said quickly, walking over to Niall.

"Louis was supposed to keep you busy a little longer." Harry sighed.

"Louis knew about this?" Niall asked.

"Niall, he really was just helping me." Harry replied quickly.

"Fuck, fuck more." Niall mocked. "How the hell does that sound like fucking help!?"

"Niall. I wouldn't get with Harry." Zayn said from behind Harry. "I wouldn't do that to you or Louis."

Niall looked at Zayn and back at Harry with watery eyes.

"I don't know if I can believe you." Niall shrugged. "Maybe I should go."

"No, I need to go." Zayn said quickly, practically running out the door.

"Niall, please." Harry begged, grabbing Niall's elbow and pulling the blonde boy towards him. "Listen to me."

"Harry," Niall cried, "what's going on?"

"Niall, I was gonna propose to you." Harry sighed. "Tonight was gonna be the night I'd vow to be with you forever."

"Harry." Niall gasped. "We've only known each other for a few months. Why would you do something like this?"

"Niall you can't put a time on love. You could be with someone for years and not feel a thing just like you can be near someone for a few seconds and know they're the one for you."

Niall burst into tears and sat down on the couch.

"Baby, please don't cry. I'm so sorry, I can hold off on this." Harry rushed out, sitting next to the sniffling boy.

"Harry, this is so sweet. I don't know what to think." Niall smiled, looking up.

"We can still have our romantic night." Harry smirked, rubbing his nose against Niall's.

"After, you explain to me why you were practically moaning 'fuck fuck more' please." Niall said firmly.

"Well," Harry started clearing his throat, "I was thinking about how our night would have turned out and I uh- well um- I may have thought of you...underneath me...or on top...sweating...moaning...groaning...screaming...begging." Harry trailed off, his body temperature rising with each word.

"Fuck." Harry moaned, moving his hand towards is crotch. "More. God, I can only imagine you whining for more."

"Harry!" Niall exclaimed, smacking the older man's hand off his own crotch. "You were doing that with Zayn in the same room?"

"He was in the bathroom." Harry shrugged.

Harry quickly adjusted his boner and faced Niall completely.

"Niall, I promise to love you and only you for a million years. No, a trillion." Harry laughed, cupping the blonde's face in his hands.

"What about a zillion?" Niall smiled as Harry squished his cheeks together.

"A zillion years and way beyond my cute Irish twink." Harry chuckled.

"Harry," Niall groaned as he rolled his eyes, "I told you never to call me that."

"Well," Harry smirked, "what do you say we make my earlier fantasies come true?"

"Harry." Niall warned, backing up. "Down boy."

"Ruff." Harry barked out before he pounced on Niall and they both fell to the floor.

Niall laughed as they both laid on the ground kissing the night away.

"And Harry," Niall started as he took off the man's shirt, "my answer would have been yes."

"Holy fooking hell Niall." Harry smiled leaning back in to kiss the blonde boy. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard tonight baby boy."

"As long as we live happily ever after." Niall giggled.

"Forever and Always." Harry smiled.

"Zillion years." Niall smiled back.

-

THE END.
LIKE FOR REAL.

BUUUUUUUUUUT, THERE WILL BE A BOOK TWO.

I SUCK at writing but if you want to read it, I'll tell you when it is posted.

[I NEVER SAID I HATED SELENA SO BOUNCE OFF MY DICK HOE]