V - Victorious

Graduation Ceremony

Niall was nervous the entire time. He shook his legs as everyone's name before him was called, when it was finally his turn, he was praying to all the Gods to keep him from tripping on stage.

Luckily Niall made it across the stage with an award winning smile and no embarrassing moments.

When everything was said and done, and all the student threw their caps into the air happily, Niall walked over to his crying mother.

"Oh my baby." Maura balled. "You grew up too fast."

"Oh ma." Niall smiled, pulling Maura in for a hug. "I'll always be your baby."

Niall held on to his mother for a little longer, not entirely liking the fact that he was gonna be moving out soon. He hates to admit it, but he's definitely going to miss his mother. He's gonna miss her waking him up, saying goodnight, cooking him food and being there for him in a split second.

"I love you so much mum." Niall whimpered, hugging his mother a little more tightly.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." A sweet voice spoke.

Niall let go of his mother and turned to the intruder. "You're fine." He smiled once he saw who it was.

"Congrats Niall." Gemma squealed. "You're a man now." She smiled, quickly hugging the blonde close.

She let go of the boy and stuck her hand out for Maura. "Hello Mrs. Horan. My name is Gemma."

"What a lovely name." Maura smiled. "You are so beautiful."

They shook hands just as Harry appeared next to Gemma's side.

"Please, call me Maura." She smiled. "I can't believe Niall never told me about you."

"Mum." Niall mumbled hiding his face.

Niall wasn't blushing just because of his mothers statement, but also because since Harry arrived, he never took his eyes off Niall.

Gemma laughed as she put a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Well Maura, this is my brother Harry. He's the art teacher here." Gemma smiled.

"Lovely to meet you." Maura smiled. "I really don't mean to be rude, but I need to use the toilet. I'll be right back."

As Niall's mother walked away, the blonde boy was left to stand alone awkwardly with the Styles siblings.

"You two enjoy each other's company." Gemma smirked. "Dylan is waiting for me."

Niall couldn't help but glare at Gemma's back as she skipped away happily.

"Niall, if I didn't know any better I'd say you're checking out my sister." Harry smirked.

"Harry I-" Niall tried to speak, but was cut off by the man pulling him into his chest.

"Niall I've missed you so much." Harry sighed into Niall's hair. "You look so beautiful."

Niall didn't know wether to pull away because the stares that were being directed their way or stay in Harry's arms, because surprisingly that was the most comfortable place he knew.

"Harry you saw me three days ago." Niall laughed, pulling away.

"Those three days without you were pure hell." Harry whined.

Niall rolled his eyes but held the man's hand none the less.

"God Niall." Harry sighed blissfully, starring into Niall's eyes. "I lo-"

"Just because Niall graduated 10 minutes ago doesn't mean you're free to be all lovey dovey openly. At least wait 10 more-" Louis grumbled, but was cut short by Niall interrupting him.

"10 more months?" Niall asked.

"10 more days?" Harry asked right after.

"10 more hours?" Niall asked smiling.

"How about 10 more minutes." Harry laughed.

"Let's try 10 more years." Louis groaned with an eye roll. "You two make me sick to my stomach."

"Don't get mad. Get glad." Niall laughed, walking to Louis and making him smile by lifting the corners of his mouth.

"Awe look at you two." Maura smiled as she walked up to the boys. "Wouldn't they just make the cutest couple?" Maura asked Harry.

"They'd be something alright." Harry chuckled.

"Well boys, I'm gonna head home." Maura started. "I have a busy day tomorrow and I'm gonna need some rest. I love you both and Niall please call me if you need anything."

"Will do mum." Niall smiled as Maura kissed his cheek.

"Love you." She yelled as she walked away.

"Love you more." Niall waved.

"So," Niall smirked deviously as he turned to face Louis, "are you ready to party?"

-
120 votes for the next update 😘

I love you all stay beautiful babies