I - Intense

February 14th 2016

Niall sat in his teachers chair as he waited for the man to finish shutting the door and closing the blinds.

"You know Niall," Mr. Styles began making his way back to the blonde, "I always catch you looking at me." He whispered as leaned over Niall's body from behind the chair.

"I see the lust in your eyes as little fantasies play out in your mind about us two." Mr. Styles practically moaned as he turned Niall around to face him.

"I-I um." Niall was trying to say something, but his mouth was too dry and his body heat was getting the best of him. "I don't."

"You do." Harry said from his kneeling position in front of the boy. "It's okay, because I do the same."

The older man rested his oversized hands on the pale boy's legs. "You drive me so fucking crazy." Harry whimpered, rubbing his hands up and down Niall's smooth thighs.

"Mr. Styles." Niall sighed contently at Harry's actions. "I don't think we should be doing this." The blonde put his hands over his art teacher's as they traveled further up his dress.

"Please," Mr. Styles begged as his hands inched closer to Niall's crotch, "don't stop me."

"I won't." Niall gasped lightly as Mr. Styles' fingers rubbed his dick through his lace panties.

"Fuck." The art teacher breathed out as lifted Niall's dress completely to get a better view.

"You look so good." He moaned as he kissed Niall's boner. "I want to taste you."

"Mr. Styles-" Niall began, but got cut off.

"Call me daddy today baby." Harry said as he trailed kisses up and down Niall's thighs.

"Daddy." Niall tested as watched his art teacher feel his body. "What are you gonna do to me?" He asked looking at Harry with big, blue lust blown eyes.

"I'm gonna wreck you princess." Harry growled as he picked Niall up out of the chair and laid him on the floor.

"This is wrong." Niall said shaking his head, but making no attempt to stop Harry.

"This is right." Mr. Styles replied back taking off his shirt. "If you want me to stop, just say it."

Niall was starring at his art teacher's chest. It was like a work of art itself. All the tattoos, all the muscles, all the tan skin.

The blonde sat up as his breathing increased.

He ran his hands along Harry's upper body, taking in every curve there was. "I never want you to stop. Not until you have me a begging mess." Niall whispered.

Harry helped Niall take off his dress and the art teacher stripped into his boxers.

"Sit on my lap baby." Harry groaned as his dick grew harder watching Niall set his cute, pantie clothed ass on his bulge.

"I'm going to kiss you now." Mr. Styles whispered as he pulled Niall closer.

"Please do daddy." Niall whined as their faces inched closer together.