Characters Ask: Answers

Harry:

Sup Harry? How much do you love Niall?

Well, have you ever found yourself thinking about someone all day, every day? You listen to a song or smell a scent and you automatically think of them? I know it's a little soon still but, Niall means so much to me. I would never do anything to hurt him and I want him to be nothing but happy. If someone else made him happy I wouldn't hold him back. Niall James Horan is one special human being. I wish nothing but the best for him and anything short of that isn't good enough. I love Niall more than words can explain.

Will you buy Niall zebra printed panties? & will you two make babies and if so how many?
Hell yes. That's sexy as fuck. And probably not. He's a boy, I'm a boy. We technically can't make any babies together.

Do you promise to protect our little garden flower and all the narry babies? & find Liam please.
I promise to protect Niall with my life. & I don't know who Liam is, but when I find him I'll make sure to call you.

Dear Harry, rate Niall 1-10 on how good he is in bed.
Well, that's a little personal. *clears throat*

What drew you to Niall when you saw him?
His eyes. Those amazing blue eyes that expressed every emotion he had. Those lips that looked soft enough to nibble on. His laugh has you looking at him in nothing but admiration.

Are you a frog?
Last night I checked, nope.

Niall:

Want kids?
Most definitely :) haha

Why won't you let Louis shag you? That would've been hot.
Louis' my best friend. I wouldn't want to ruin that *blushes*

At what point did you realize you loved Harry? & Have you ever doubted those feelings?
I knew I really freaking loved Harry when I was giving myself to him for the first time. That's when I really knew. I hate to say it, but I did doubt those feelings in the beginning of our relationship. It was too soon and he was my teacher and I barley knew him. I don't even know him all that well know....what the hell....

Dear Niall, how sexy is hazzas morning voice?
It's so fucking delicious, I almost cum on the spot.

Have you always worn dresses and skirts?
Not always. It really started when I was in middle school and my cousin and I played dress up. She told me to dry this dress on and I really like the way it looked on me. I also liked the way it made me feel.