H - Harry

February 14th 2016

It was Valentine's Day and Niall was a little nervous about his gift for Mr. Styles.

"Here Louis." Niall smiled as they sat outside by a tree during lunch.

"This is so cute Niall." Louis smiled kissing Niall's nose. "Every Valentine gift I got today is nothing compared to yours."

"It's just a teddy bear and some candy." Niall said with an eye roll as he blushed.

"Just because you roll your eyes doesn't mean I still can't see that cute blush of yours." Louis laughed poking my cheek.

"Here, I got you something too." Louis said pulling out a box.

"It's nothing big." The brunette blushed. "I just wanted you to feel special."

"You already make me feel special everyday LouBear." Niall smiled, kissing Louis' cheek.

The bottled blonde opened the box and gasped. Inside laid a gold necklace that said "Niall" in cursive. Above the i was a little diamond.

"Louis this is so beautiful." He smiled, tears swelling inside his eyes.

Niall stood up, his red dress flowing in the light breeze that blew outside.

"Can you put it on for me?" He asked.

"I'd love to." Louis smiled standing up as well.

When the older boy finished clasping it together, he hugged Niall's tiny waist from behind. "You are so important to me Niall and I want you to know that everyday." He sighed, burying his face in the petite boy's neck.

"You're important to me too." Niall hummed while interlacing his fingers with Louis'.

-

Later that day in art class Mr. Styles came in late and wet with beautiful roses in his hands.

"I'm sorry I'm late." The art teacher spoke breathlessly.

All the girls in the class were drooling over the wet teacher as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Here Niall." Mr. Styles smiled as he placed the roses on his desk and the whole class gasped. Except Louis who was glaring at the man. "Someone wanted me to give these to you." Mr. Styles smirked as the class settled down.

Niall was blushing madly as he read the card.

"Happy Valentines Day Niall. You look more beautiful now than ever. It's like your beauty grows everyday I see you. Please, stay after class today.

All The Love
-H "

The young boy quickly hid the note inside his backpack as Louis scooted closer to him.

"Who's roses?" He asks, disgust lacing his voice.

"Mine." Niall squeaked with a blush. "I mean," he starts again, clearing his throat, "it's just from my mom. She wrote a card saying she didn't know what to get, so she had roses be delivered to me." The blonde smiles at his friend.

-

After the bell rang for everyone to go home Niall packed his things at a slower pace.

"Don't hurt yourself by going too fast." Louis said with a roll of his eyes and a smirk on his lips.

"I think I'm gonna walk home today Louis." Niall muttered glancing in Mr. Styles' direction.

"That's a 30 minute walk." The older boy snickered. "You can't be serious."

"I am, and I'll be find don't worry about me."

"I always worry about you." Louis mumbled, hugging Niall close. "Call me when you get home. I want to know you made it safely." He sighed, letting go of his younger friend.

"I promise." The bottled blonde smiled as his friend walked out the room.

"I suppose it's just us two now Mr. Horan." The art teacher sighed into the blonde's hair while he hugged him from behind.

"You should shut the door." The boy whispered.

-
-
60 votes & 25 comments for the next update.