B - Bad Intentions

January 26th 2016

Niall and Louis had art class 8th period together. They had an extra class period free so they decided to go with art. Well, mainly Louis decided, because the school hottie, Zayn Malik, took art. Niall just didn't like going home, so he stayed at school with Louis.

"We have a new art teacher according to everyone." Louis sighed plopping down next to Niall.

"Why do you care?" Niall asked. "You aren't even good at art. Louis, you literally just draw dicks on everything." Niall laughed.

Louis rolled his eyes before scooting his chair closer to Niall's. "I've been meaning to ask you," He started, leaning in, "why are you dressed like that?" Louis mumbled looking down at Niall's clothing.

Niall followed his eyes and saw his pink fluffy skirt and knee high socks.

"I wanted to feel extra pretty today." Niall smiled looking back up at Louis.

"You're always so fucking beautiful Niall." Louis mumbled, pushing Niall's long bangs away from his face.

Niall felt his breath hitch as Louis started to lean in. "Louis."

"Okay class. I'm Mr. Styles." A loud, smooth accent exclaimed.

Niall quickly turned his head towards the teacher and saw that Mr. Styles already had his eyes on him.

The teacher smirked and looked away, but not before flashing Niall those deep, sweet dimples of his.

"Today I'm going to assign you seats and we'll go from there." Mr. Styles smiled.

The whole class groaned as they picked up their books and bags, moving to one side of the room.

The handsome, curly headed teacher walked to Niall first, looking the blonde boy up and down. "What would your name be?"

"I'm Niall." He smiled. "Niall Horan."

"What a beautiful name." Mr. Styles smiled. "You'll be sitting right in front of my desk." He said as he pointed to Niall's new seat.

Niall blushed as he walked to the desk and the whole class whispered about the teacher calling his name beautiful.

"I'll be sitting next to Niall then." Louis said aloud walking to Niall's side.

"I don't think I assigned you that seat." The tall man replied.

"You didn't have to, I did it for you." Louis winked, sitting down as the class "oohed" and "awed".

"I'm afraid I'll have to send you to the office young man." Curly replied.

"My name is Louis."

"Well Louis. I suggest you move from that desk or make your way to the office." Mr. Styles said smoothly.

"Hmm." Louis hummed standing up and putting his closed fist into his other, opened, hand. "I'll leave. If Niall comes with me." He smirked.

"Don't bring me into this Tomlinson." Niall said shaking his head.

Louis looked down at Niall, "please, I'll give you a ride home." Louis said, trying to negotiate.

"You always drive me home idiot." Niall said squinting his eyes at him.

"Niall James Horan just come with me already." Louis whined.

"Don't say my full name in public." Niall said standing up and smacking Louis' head. "There could be freaky creepers in here." He whispered looking around the class as everyone watched them.

"I would appreciate it greatly if you two didn't act up in my class." Mr. Styles finally said.

"We'll be leaving then." Louis grinned.

"If you two leave now, don't bother coming back tomorrow." He said, his eyes burning into Niall's.

Niall swallowed thickly and turned around quickly, pushing Louis out the door.

"Maybe we should have picked something besides art." Louis said.

"You're so impossible Lewis." Niall exclaimed, throwing his hands up before walking away.

"With that attitude you can walk home." Louis yelled after him.

"Gladly." Niall yelled back stomping out the school doors.

"Ugh, Niall come back." Louis groaned, running to the doors.

Once Louis was outside he saw Niall sitting on the roof of his car.

"I was wondering when you'd finally decide to chase me." Niall giggled.

"You're just so tempting to fuck right here, on my car." Louis grunted, pulling Niall closer by his legs. "We never got to finish what we started in that art class." Louis smirked, bumping noses with the tiny blonde.

"Maybe that's a good thing." Niall smiled looking into Louis' eyes.

"Maybe." Louis mumbled before lightly touching Niall's lips with his own.

"Boys." A deep voice called from the school entrance. "Or do you prefer to be called a girl?" Mr. Styles asked looking at Niall and walking closer to the car.

"I'm a boy." Niall smiled politely.

"I just wanted to apologize for getting off on the wrong foot today." He smiled back. "You two can sit next to each other. You seem pretty close actually." Mr. Styles smirked, referring to a few seconds ago.

"Thanks." Louis replied curtly. "Is that it?"

"Louis." Niall squeaked, smacking his friend's shoulder. "Be nice."

"It's fine," Styles smiled. "I'm sure he's just being a protective boyfriend."

"Oh no." Niall laughed. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Well, that's a surprise." Mr. Styles said, smiling wider. "I still have a class to teach, but hopefully I'll see you boys tomorrow in class?"

"Sure thing Mr." Louis said with fake enthusiasm.

-